Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns » Heart Events? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 29, 11 at 7:36pmCrossHound

Has anyone triggered any of the heart events yet? Or "dates" or whatever? I'm just curious XD I have no idea how to even see how much they like me. I figure Ash and Cam like me at least a little, since they both came on Harmony Day and gave me pudding.

Any advice or help is appreciated <3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 13 at 7:31am
lmhoffman

quote Jennibear
quote CamsGurlOMG
Ya it really sucks cause I like have alll the yellow or wharevahhh flower points with Cam who's like a total hottie and I can't marry him!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What is going on?!
You need to have 4 flowers (30,000 FP) with Howard and Laney before you can marry Cam. He does not have a reverse proposal so you must be the one to initiate the marriage proposal. Ive been giving presents and talking to Howard and Laney as well as Cam to quickly raise their flowers
You also need to make the double bed, and for a child, you have to expand the house + getting an even BIGGER bed. Hope it helped!

Oct 24, 12 at 1:45pm
Guest Guest

You need 2 have 4 hearts with howard and the other girl that lives at the cafe i for got her name...

Jul 23, 12 at 8:24pm
gamerlovergirl

You need it get the guy u want to marry flower it its final sage the red sage it turns red like a rose and get the people he lives with at least three flowers I did it. Well I hope it works you for u ps: you need it upgrade it bed so he can live with you. Pps: thanks 4 listening.^_^

Jul 03, 12 at 1:50pm
Chillman

Georgia and Nori are my favorites. I'm sort of torn between them, I have however had multiple dates with both of them as well as with Laney.

I just find what they like and keep giving it to them each day, if I talk to them after I gave the present they often ask me to hang out and talk. Occasionally I get to interact some during the dates and get that flower-arch over their head if I answer them correctly.
The progression generally goes like this: greet them > give gift > talk again > get invited on date

Jul 02, 12 at 8:43pm
Jennibear

quote CamsGurlOMG
Ya it really sucks cause I like have alll the yellow or wharevahhh flower points with Cam who's like a total hottie and I can't marry him!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!! What is going on?!
You need to have 4 flowers (30,000 FP) with Howard and Laney before you can marry Cam. He does not have a reverse proposal so you must be the one to initiate the marriage proposal. Ive been giving presents and talking to Howard and Laney as well as Cam to quickly raise their flowers

May 20, 12 at 5:33pm
CamsGurlOMG

Apr 29, 12 at 7:40am
ihavenoideaXD

quote CrossHound
Has anyone triggered any of the heart events yet? Or "dates" or whatever? I'm just curious XD I have no idea how to even see how much they like me. I figure Ash and Cam like me at least a little, since they both came on Harmony Day and gave me pudding.

Any advice or help is appreciated <3

Oct 06, 11 at 2:06pm
Keera

quote Daredevil
I am going for reina when I went out on a date with her it triggered a heart event but you must choose the right place to date with the girl if you choose the wrong place they will creep out and they will go back home and they maybe will lose friendship points.For nori don't go to the spring and for reina don't go to the mountain it will creep them out!!!
I knew that everyone had their places that they like to go and places they dont (thanks to fogu.com) but... I didn't know they REFUSED to go to the place they don't like x.x

Oct 06, 11 at 11:42am
Asyilem

quote CrossHound
Actually, they don't loose hearts. Instead, they gain jealousy points. If the points build up to a certain point, the character will refuse to talk to you until there comes a time available where you can ask for forgivness. D:
(I sooooo loved Chase in Animal Parade.)

welll... i guess i won't be going on dates with anyone other than Cam, then XD too bad :/ i liked Kana and Hiro. Guess I can stop giving them things.

Chase was my favorite until I met Wizard <3333 I married Wizard (Gale) on my game. I'm still trying to get my dang kid to grow up, so i haven't finished it yet XD I'd definitely marry Chase the next time around, though~

I've been thinking about marrying Gale.

Oct 06, 11 at 11:38am
Daredevil

I am going for reina when I went out on a date with her it triggered a heart event but you must choose the right place to date with the girl if you choose the wrong place they will creep out and they will go back home and they maybe will lose friendship points.For nori don't go to the spring and for reina don't go to the mountain it will creep them out!!!