Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Official Achievement List » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Sep 26, 11 at 9:30pmFoquinha

the official list is out, here. I think it's the same as an unofficial one someone put up here a few months ago, but I haven't checked

most of them seem pretty straight forward, although destroying two choppers without getting hit looks pretty tricky

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 11 at 10:53pm
Grimdark

quote HU1CH13
quote DC Sniper
Lol, I need to get 1000 wishes after grinding. At 81% but can't be bothered right now to make a new family and all that. Might just live it out in Sims 3 instead of grinding.
Just focus on the True Happiness one first and then worry about the others as the rest can be crossed over with other families where as the True Happiness, you have to do it on one Sim.
Yeah, I'm just counting based on Lifetime points.

Oct 03, 11 at 10:52pm
HU1CH13

quote DC Sniper
Lol, I need to get 1000 wishes after grinding. At 81% but can't be bothered right now to make a new family and all that. Might just live it out in Sims 3 instead of grinding.
Just focus on the True Happiness one first and then worry about the others as the rest can be crossed over with other families where as the True Happiness, you have to do it on one Sim.

Oct 03, 11 at 10:49pm
Grimdark

quote HU1CH13
quote DC Sniper
quote HU1CH13
But a would rather have atleast a few online ones in Shooters, makes the Platinum actually an achievement. Only online Trophies I hate are for racing games because everyone drives like an arse hole.
Try to get the Lost Planet 2 Platinum, and then come back. In LP2, you need to grind EVERYTHING-

1) Campaign Solo, 100 missions or something (there's 30 in the campaign)
2) Campaign Co-Op, 100 missions or something (again, 30)
3) After that, there's these callsigns you have to collect, about 500. Without any tips. One of them includes beating the fastest time in a challenge or some nonsense and the other, being #1 on the leaderboard.
4) Another is 9999 kills.
All this is roughly what it is, absurd.
There's a different between hard and time consuming grinding.

Sims 3 was one of the easiest Plats I've got, but *bleep* me it took some time.

Oct 03, 11 at 10:45pm
HU1CH13

quote DC Sniper
quote HU1CH13
But a would rather have atleast a few online ones in Shooters, makes the Platinum actually an achievement. Only online Trophies I hate are for racing games because everyone drives like an arse hole.
Try to get the Lost Planet 2 Platinum, and then come back. In LP2, you need to grind EVERYTHING-

3) After that, there's these callsigns you have to collect, about 500. Without any tips. One of them includes beating the fastest time in a challenge or some nonsense and the other, being #1 on the leaderboard.
There's a different between hard and time consuming grinding.

Sims 3 was one of the easiest Plats I've got, but *bleep* me it took some time.

Oct 03, 11 at 10:42pm
Grimdark

quote HU1CH13

Oct 03, 11 at 6:30pm
HU1CH13

quote DC Sniper
quote HU1CH13
[quote=Antipathy|message:32000969][quote=HU1CH13|message:31999797]
Yeah, I'm not saying all online trophies are easy to boost or even worth it, but I'm just saying if the opportunities are there and it's the type of trophy that's easier to boost than get legit, it's still easy to organise some boosting for them just like people done it for the challenges.
The only trophy I actually need is Demolition Man, where you need to collapse buildings for 20 kills accumulated in your career. That's it. Online trophies suck because I'd rather just play than do some absurd things.

MAG has some hard trophies, and one of Lost Planet's ingame achievements is to be #1. Silly stuff.
That wasn't hard for me. Annoying yes, as it ment I had to camp like a prick and do nothing for the team, but I got it done in a few hours.

Oct 03, 11 at 3:04am
Grimdark

quote HU1CH13
[quote=Antipathy|message:32000969][quote=HU1CH13|message:31999797]
Yeah, I'm not saying all online trophies are easy to boost or even worth it, but I'm just saying if the opportunities are there and it's the type of trophy that's easier to boost than get legit, it's still easy to organise some boosting for them just like people done it for the challenges.
The only trophy I actually need is Demolition Man, where you need to collapse buildings for 20 kills accumulated in your career. That's it. Online trophies suck because I'd rather just play than do some absurd things.

MAG has some hard trophies, and one of Lost Planet's ingame achievements is to be #1. Silly stuff.

Sep 28, 11 at 10:54pm
Antipathy

That's what he is saying.

Sep 28, 11 at 10:24pm
tyranitar24

quote Foquinha
quote TheMike
Plus, there's already online challenges to do.
exactly. I like achievements to be interesting and to encourage people to play the game in different, unorthodox ways, not just boring crap like 'get x amount of kills with y weapon'
The online challenges we have now aren't exactly crazy or riveting. In fact, they're pretty much 'get x amount of kills with y weapon'.

Edit: ahhh.. didn't even see TheMike's quoted part. my bad.

Sep 28, 11 at 7:58pm
Antipathy

Yeah, first guy, jean boulet flew 40,000 ft, something like 11000 ft higher than everests summit, way back before I was born. Like '73 I think.