Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » i am new here » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 23, 11 at 9:34pmdannyp20

Hello how are you I new here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 11 at 2:24pm
Beta

I'm suprised this thread wasn't closed lol. It's over now anyway.

Oct 11, 11 at 11:17am
super sonic

quote Emberguard
quote super sonic
♪♪WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?♪♭
♪♪WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS?♪♪
I'm sure we can if we allow ourselves to be.

Who said we can't? The arguments over, it's in the past, everythings forgiven. We can all move on and if we want, be friends
yay everyone happy. man,this site is much more mature than others iv abanndon my account on!

Oct 11, 11 at 5:34am
Emberguard

quote super sonic
I'm sure we can if we allow ourselves to be.

Who said we can't? The arguments over, it's in the past, everythings forgiven. We can all move on and if we want, be friends

Oct 11, 11 at 3:46am
super sonic

Oct 11, 11 at 2:16am
Kimonio

This is from 9 days ago, and we haven't argued since. I'd prefer to keep it that way, so can people not post about the arguing?

Oct 10, 11 at 11:54pm
iammewtwo

why is this thread turning into an argument?

Oct 01, 11 at 9:07pm
MrCore

quote Kimonio
quote MrCore
ok dude stop it you making it up and what if a younger person was looking at this
Dictionary definition]www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retarded[/link]

[link name=My brother is in the middle.

Want to say I'm making my life up? Do it. Considering you always lie about stuff(like you being a Time Lord, or Giga being a hacker), you have no room to talk about what I say is true or not.

In the Pokewalker thread, you said you dropped it in a toilet and had to plunge it out with it covered in crap. Tell me, what if a younger person was looking at that? Yeah. You're being a hypocrite more and more with everything you say. :\

Also, if he leaves, he leaves. It's his choice. We're not going to chain him here if he doesn't want to be here.

Done arguing. If you want to debate about what I say with me more, PM me. Given the fact that I'm probably older and a bit more mature than you proves I know how to act around younger kids and that I don't lie to anyone.

what are you saying all i am saying is that i would never lie and i am not a time lord anymore so let stop this from happening again (the link you send me was ok but i don't want to see that word again and i stop arguing to anyone about 7 weeks ago and we will talk about on PM later right now i am with my firends so i'll send it to you and i am 15 to so we are the same age) :/

Oct 01, 11 at 7:40pm
Kimonio

quote MrCore
ok dude stop it you making it up and what if a younger person was looking at this
Dictionary definition]www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retarded[/link]

[link name=My brother is in the middle.

Want to say I'm making my life up? Do it. Considering you always lie about stuff(like you being a Time Lord, or Giga being a hacker), you have no room to talk about what I say is true or not.

In the Pokewalker thread, you said you dropped it in a toilet and had to plunge it out with it covered in crap. Tell me, what if a younger person was looking at that? Yeah. You're being a hypocrite more and more with everything you say. :\

Also, if he leaves, he leaves. It's his choice. We're not going to chain him here if he doesn't want to be here.

Done arguing. If you want to debate about what I say with me more, PM me. Given the fact that I'm probably older and a bit more mature than you proves I know how to act around younger kids and that I don't lie to anyone.

Oct 01, 11 at 3:51pm
MrCore

thanks for saying that i am sure everyone is going to know by now

Oct 01, 11 at 6:53am
Emberguard

quote MrCore
( i told him about Neoseeker and he does not like anything that is bad)
I'm glad he feels that way. A forum is neither bad nor good on it's own, only the people within that forum can determine that.

I hope you find you like it here, and that people here will not make too much of a fuss over things. After all, we're all on the Internet, as long as we can type and understand what the other says, what difference does ones' physical/mental state bring?