Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 » Moderator Corner » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 11 at 3:26pmSaeglopur

I'm sure you all know what this thread is for. If there's anything that you want to say, ask, or suggest, about the running of the forum, then you can post your thoughts and opinions here. You can also of course feel free to leave comments and feedback about how you think things are going and if you have any ideas for improvements, they're of course welcome.

I've always found the PES forums to have a very strong community spirit and I hope to see that continue, so you're all invited to make contributions that you feel can improve anything here. If anyone has any concerns about anything that they don't feel comfortable about voicing openly, then you can contact Highbury Highs or myself via PM and we'll try to help how we can.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 12 at 6:44am
Saeglopur

Hey guys, I should be back more or less now. It's taking me a little while to get back into the swing of things, but I should hopefully be able to get my activity on the rise again now. Hope everythings been alright while I've been gone. Pappi, I have to say that sounds incredible. Hope you have a blast!

Jun 12, 12 at 12:37pm
EricF

quote Chelskiman
Guys, not that there should be any major issues, but with HH's demotion and Bs still away for another two weeks or so I'll be in charge of the forum. Usually the local section mod would chip in but that's Bs as well, lol. Pretty sure I'm experienced enough to look after you lot though.
I was hoping for a party like this while they were gone:

Jun 12, 12 at 12:21pm
Matty

Awh, here I was thinking we were going to have loads of unsupervised shenanigans and the like...

Jun 12, 12 at 5:32am
Chelskiman

Guys, not that there should be any major issues, but with HH's demotion and Bs still away for another two weeks or so I'll be in charge of the forum. Usually the local section mod would chip in but that's Bs as well, lol. Pretty sure I'm experienced enough to look after you lot though.

Jun 11, 12 at 10:01am
Chelskiman

Pappi, no! Sad to see such a vital part of the community leave us. I do hope you pop in when you can though. In any case, good luck with everything!

Jun 11, 12 at 6:42am
EricF

Very happy you've gone ahead with it Pappi, congratulations buddy and be sure to drop on sometime over the year to let us know how you're getting on.

Jun 11, 12 at 5:57am
Pappi

Thanks Highbury Highs for all the good times!

This will probably be the last forum I participate in as well. I'm moving to California, EricF, where I'm going to uni. A little place about an hour from the border to Nevada and about an hour north of Lake Tahoe, so not sure how much time I'll have spare to come on here. You never know I might be back but in case I'm not thanks for everything guys!

Note: I'm leaving 3rd of August but I'm in Portugal end of June/early July and have loads of shiz going on later in July. I'll try and pop in as much as I can before I go! Love you all!

Jun 08, 12 at 7:13am
EricF

Thanks for everything Mike, you've been a superb moderator over the years. Very best of luck with your other projects!

Jun 07, 12 at 7:27am
Cashis

Cya Mike, cheers for the time and effort you've put into the place.

Jun 07, 12 at 6:58am
Chelskiman

Sad to see you go, mate. Was good having you on board as a leader in the PES community over the last few years. Good luck with every thing!