Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Featured Character & Enemy Discussion Index and Suggestions » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 11 at 6:47amDark Arcanine

Featured Character & Enemy Discussion Index and Suggestions

1. Overview

Following some great discussion in the past about characters from Ocarina of Time such as Dark Link, I thought perhaps a featured character discussion could be a fun way to get into some deeper analysis of the plethora of characters present within the game.

It’s something I’d like to see the community get involved with, so this is how it will work. Once a week a character will be featured as the “Character of the Week”. It’ll be featured in the header, as well as in this collective thread which will contain all characters discussed through the project. Each character will be given their own thread so it can be used for further discussion in the future beyond the inspiration of this thread.

So where do you come in? Well, I want to hear and see your ideas! Like/dislike a certain character? Had an itching concept about a character you’ve always wanted to discuss? Something you’d like to change about them? Whatever your inspiration, this thread is all about giving you a platform to voice it. To see your ideas be featured as a character of the week, all you have to do is send me a PM or post in this thread. All ideas will be featured, with the only determining factor of when depending upon how popular this gets. Suggestions should be kept to one at a time (wait until yours is featured before making another suggestion).

A huge profile isn’t necessary, but feel free to be as detailed and creative as you like with the first post of your character thread! As long as you give a decent introduction and preferably some type of angle for discussion, then you’re golden.

2. List of Previously Featured Threads

Characters: Enemies:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 29, 12 at 7:53am
LOL 123

how about jabu jabu
( I don't know if he is a character or a dungeon )

Apr 09, 12 at 12:42pm
lightning thief

how about those two laughing guys? the ones with the red and blue shirts and are at kokiro village and castle town.

Feb 21, 12 at 10:32am
sfree36

Thanks. I am quite new to the forums.

Feb 21, 12 at 9:32am
Dark Arcanine

sfree36 we did that thread several weeks back actually, so if you've something to add or say please feel free to check it out here. And if you have any ideas not listed in the first post of this thread you're welcome to share them here.

Feb 21, 12 at 3:39am
sfree36

quote Bowser's_Cookies|message:32284618
Y'know, someone who has always interested me in OoT3D is the Windmill Man (named as Guru Guru in MM...i think xD).

It would be nice to see him, but i don't mind, because i enjoy seeing a new character every week. Gives us something new to talk about.
+1

Nov 21, 11 at 6:44pm
Bowser's_Cookies

Y'know, someone who has always interested me in OoT3D is the Windmill Man (named as Guru Guru in MM...i think xD).

It would be nice to see him, but i don't mind, because i enjoy seeing a new character every week. Gives us something new to talk about.

Oct 28, 11 at 5:28am
Dark Arcanine

When I was originally contemplating this I did consider things like locations but to keep a focus and use something with a lot of discussion value I stuck with characters. I'd love to see people make threads about locations if they want to discuss them though.

And thanks for the character suggestions. May end up doing a Kokiri.

Oct 28, 11 at 4:46am
Kubrick

a location? But it's a Featured Character, not a Featured 'Legend Of Zelda Related Thing'. I would rather stick to only characters rather than making it broad.

I would really enjoy seeing a Kokori, or a Goron. Either one is cool. ^^

Oct 28, 11 at 2:38am
Couttsy

anyone have any ideas for next weeks discussion?

i was thinking a location or something like that, becuase we have done some bosses and characters

Oct 20, 11 at 12:08am
Dark Arcanine

I'll do a random selection of one of those three bosses for a round then. Thanks for the suggestions.