Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » disc 2 ghost ship URGEN HELP!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 22, 11 at 12:14amEMILIE

I am stuck on the ghost ship for weeks now. i have been doing the chest. but every time i try to go the capitain's room, when i get there, the room is locked and i can't get in. am i doing something wrong? how do i get out of this? i am so frustrated and ready to give up that game for good.
PLEASE HELP
Please give me Details

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 18, 13 at 10:48am
Aprilense

quote Aprilense
Ok so when you go to the room with the 3 purple ghosts, on the floor there is something shinny. click it and 4 ghosts pop up and give you 4 numbers and you have to rearrange them into 3 numbers... for example
and so on
when i got this number i used 210, however i believe that everyone gets random numbers.
You get 5 different items each time you open the chest. it closes after every open and the code changes each time.
I am unsure what number you may get but i looked up some and you might get.
0458- 408
0356-630
3466-636
BTW once you defeat the skeleton army behind the locked door and enter the baby's room, the ghost ship sinks and you can never go back! so i would advice getting the chests first!

Jun 18, 13 at 10:46am
Aprilense

Ok so when you go to the room with the 3 purple ghosts, on the floor there is something shinny. click it and 4 ghosts pop up and give you 4 numbers and you have to rearrange them into 3 numbers... for example
and so on
when i got this number i used 210, however i believe that everyone gets random numbers.
You get 5 different items each time you open the chest. it closes after every open and the code changes each time.
I am unsure what number you may get but i looked up some and you might get.
0458- 408
0356-630
3466-636

Sep 24, 11 at 1:03pm
pika25

Have you opened the chest that had the 3 purple ghosts in there? After that, it'll tell you to go to the captain's room. Don't forget to grab the sparkle item on the ground before you head out of the captain's room.

If all that is done, try opening the locked door in the area where you see the stairs, the entrance to the captain's room, etc.

Sep 24, 11 at 2:36am
EMILIE

When i got in the ship, i went to the captain's room, i couldnt get in or hear him. so i went downstairs, i killed the skeletons in the 1st room, second room and opened the chest, then went back up to the captain's room and still couldn;'t get in or get any cut scene. trust me i did all that . i am stuck

Sep 24, 11 at 1:09am
pika25

Once you've entered the ship:

-go to captain's room, which is the area you head right of the screen, close to where you see the stairs leading to the lower level of the ship

-after some cutscene, return back

-after another cutscene, go to the stairs leading to lower level

-enter both doorways where you fight the skeletons (2nd doorway will have the purple ghost fight)

-enter the 3rd doorway, open all chests

-return to the captain's room, collecting all treasures and a key sparkling on the ground

-return to the 1st area to get another cutscene

-go bottom left of screen of the same area you saw the cutscene and unlock the door there

Boss fight when you enter in. Be sure you stock up and rest before you fight.

Sep 22, 11 at 12:14am
EMILIE

I am stuck on the ghost ship for weeks now. i have been doing the chest. but every time i try to go the capitain's room, when i get there, the room is locked and i can't get in. am i doing something wrong? how do i get out of this? i am so frustrated and ready to give up that game for good.
PLEASE HELP
Please give me Details