Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Mansion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 11 at 7:38pmgreeny389

Make an mansion its fun for your sim

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 12 at 12:26pm
Ellipsis

quote DescoleXAnton
I have no house and not enough money to make a new one. Does that make the whole city my mansion?
lol, I guess so. What I do is, when I'm low on money, just go to other people's houses and use all their stuff... it probably annoys them but it works fine.

Mar 02, 12 at 4:16am
Efflorescence

quote DescoleXAnton
I have no house and not enough money to make a new one. Does that make the whole city my mansion?
Well, since you could live off of the streets if you really have to, I guess you could look at it that way... is it weird that this reminded me of the whole "the world is your litterbox" saying?

Jan 22, 12 at 9:20pm
DescoleXAnton

Dec 21, 11 at 11:14pm
Leyletto

You only have limited lot space (and I mean like REALLY limited), and you can only have one floor, so wouldn't it be really hard to build a mansion.

Sep 21, 11 at 4:11pm
greeny389

No one floor

Sep 19, 11 at 5:24am
Lone Lab

Well... you can really only have so much stuff before you have too much, and your house can only be so big, and it can't be more than one floor... so you can't really build much of a mansion. But you can try, of course.

Sep 18, 11 at 7:38pm
greeny389

Make an mansion its fun for your sim