Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dead or Alive 5 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 18, 11 at 2:21amIntoxication

Hey all, I've been a fan of DOA since the third, not to mention the all the XBV and NG series spin-off.
This one is long overdue.

Anywho, introduce yourself to the forum. =)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 13 at 2:05am
Dutch Samurai

quote jbl8199
Hey guys. Kind of a newb here, but I've been playing since DoA Dimensions for the 3ds so I've got a little experience. I've just been poking around some of the different forums trying to find a site where I can become more than just a newb at this game. If anyone has any advice or can at least point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Basically I'm looking for the "Tekkenzaibatsu" version of Dead or Alive (If DoA has something similar to that site). Thanks.
I know this is more than half a year late but check out freestepdodge.com and doaworld.com. Both of them are great DoA fan sites.

Feb 01, 13 at 12:32am
jbl8199

Hey guys. Kind of a newb here, but I've been playing since DoA Dimensions for the 3ds so I've got a little experience. I've just been poking around some of the different forums trying to find a site where I can become more than just a newb at this game. If anyone has any advice or can at least point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Basically I'm looking for the "Tekkenzaibatsu" version of Dead or Alive (If DoA has something similar to that site). Thanks.

Aug 18, 12 at 11:01pm
and0then

I don't post on these forums any more but I'm glad to see some familiar faces here.

Jim_Vengence! how's things? Been ages!

Oct 05, 11 at 11:36pm
Darkness_reborn

DR 'ere! Wow been sometime since been on this site, good to be back. About time a new DOA was released, cannot wait to get some Kasumi action again lol!

Oct 05, 11 at 11:06pm
Anton Herrera

quote Jim_Vengence
Haha, you troll :P

To each their own eh? There will be plenty of time to bicker about which girl is better later on.

Cannot wait to see what the new Hitomi looks like.
It doesn't matter because I use The Butterfly now lol.

I just troll around that game, I'm a Street fighter player lol :P

Oct 03, 11 at 4:36am
Jim_Vengence

Haha, you troll

To each their own eh? There will be plenty of time to bicker about which girl is better later on.

Cannot wait to see what the new Hitomi looks like.

Oct 02, 11 at 2:57am
Intoxication

Aww come on you two, lets play nice.
Besides, we all know Kasumi is better than, both Lei Fang and Hitomi add together.

Oct 01, 11 at 7:01pm
Jim_Vengence

It's not worth arguing about because trying to argue with you is pointless.

Oct 01, 11 at 3:58pm
Anton Herrera

quote Jim_Vengence
Not worth arguing about it.

Hitomi beat both Jann Lee and Lei Fang in DOA4. If she lost to anyone, it was Hayate.
If it's not worth arguing about, then don't make that statement.

Jann Lee beat Hitomi. It was a stage 4 battle for Jann Lee >.>

Sep 29, 11 at 3:08am
Jim_Vengence

Not worth arguing about it.

Hitomi beat both Jann Lee and Lei Fang in DOA4. If she lost to anyone, it was Hayate.