Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Doukyuusei 2 (Import) » Doukyuusei 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 11 at 3:00pm
onlygraphics

i have the japanese version of Doukyuusei 2 on PC

this is a pc port of a SEGA Saturn game.

i bought Doukyuusei2pc in 2000, around some months after space griffon came out.

the series actually originated in the japanese PC98 series computer, here where i live windows pc didn't become mainstreamed until late 96, my cousin 10 years older (that's 20 years ago when we played together) would always play this game on his pc98 and i would watch him play while scribbling my homework and his casio watch is always beeping all the time, and at the time i thought it was a pretty stupid game except when you get to walk around in a 2d RPG styled map with a day/night cycle thing which was pretty neat.

When the chinese pc version was re-released again in 2000 with only 1 disc as a budget priced edition with all the animation and graphics highly compressed so it does install VERY slowly back then unless you have a MMX enabled pentium 2.

when i first bought the game in 2000 to my disappointment it wasn't as fun as i remembered it though i was still able to finished the main character sister's route and that was it for me.

anyhow i don't plan on playing it anymore. i never bothered informing the english community anything since this is actually an adult erogae 18+ game that is still not very well known like the tokimeki memorial series.

if the images in my threads are not working, just browse to my image gallery here on neoseeker, they should all be there
http://gallery.neoseeker.com/onlygraphics/