Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The World Ends with You » Neku and co. to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] - Now with music -Kingdom Mix- » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 15, 11 at 4:11amRabla

Siliconera reports that while playing the TGS demo of 'Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]' that Neku approaches Sora in Traverse Town, as he needs a partner to play the Reapers Game.

Discuss this awesome revelation here or in the RealGround

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 12 at 4:59pm
Krystal Dark

59 percent of awsome
Edit:the demo that is can't wait for my pre order in 11 days!!

Jun 22, 12 at 12:41am
kluck

The demo is out on the 3DS store, it contains mild proportions of Neku.

May 24, 12 at 10:41am
mooglegirl3

^Definitely one of my favorite HeroeMGT vids. It's always funny. Always.

PROBLEM, FANGIRLS?

May 23, 12 at 10:07pm
Pheonyx

I seem to remember a fan-video thread but I gave up looking for it after the fourth page, so here have some lulz for the day. Does anyone remember those TWEWY shorts? Same guy who made those.

I don't know about spoilers... I think there might be some after the four minute mark but I wouldn't actually know since I don't actually know anything about the story. Everything before then I believe is made up.
Oh, except for the very beginning, I believe that has some spoilers as well. ...Unless we're already supposed to know this stuff I DON'T KNOW DON'T LISTEN TO ME.

May 20, 12 at 4:56pm
mooglegirl3

Ah, right, of course.

Hehe...heh...heeeehhhh.

May 20, 12 at 12:55pm
Kanon

quote mooglegirl3
Wait, wait wait, is that official?

answer me right this factoring second
Course it's factoring not, it's a mockup of DDD's box.

May 20, 12 at 8:16am
mooglegirl3

Wait, wait wait, is that official?

answer me right this factoring second

May 20, 12 at 4:03am
Rabla

all of my money

May 20, 12 at 2:35am
kluck

Isn't it beautiful? ;-;

May 17, 12 at 3:51pm
Cirno

Josh... Well it has been about four years, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Neku doesn't sound as great either, but at least we have the TWEWY crew back!