Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 » Iron Fist and Vergil Revealed TGS2011 Also... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 14, 11 at 11:50amyoyo123

Iron Fist.

Looks like Polimar from TvC.

Vergil

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what attacks Vergil would have... he has them all lol. Vergil doesnt have that many but he's raw.

Also...
UMVC3 was announced last night for the Playstation Vita.

Sorry, that link has no sound. But it seems the Vita will have a "Surprise" to be announced. I can only imagine it to be what Capcom fans have been begging for: Megaman Lol.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 16, 11 at 5:12pm
yoyo123

Yeah, seems like Vergil has the only lvl 4 in the game lol. But maybe it wont be too bad. Maybe his devil trigger lasts for a good amount of time, making the devil trigger worth pulling out.

Iron fist looks like he's going to be great. Its going to be hard to get inside with him, but he'll be able to have so many mixups that defending him is going to be difficult.

Sep 15, 11 at 8:14pm
Saikyo Mantis

Seth Killian has been demonstrating the new characters and explaining their properties:

Vergil

Did I understand that right? Vergil must be "Devil Triggered" to his level 3, effectively making it a level 4 hyper attack?

Iron Fist

Chi explanation:
RED = Stronger Attack Power
BLUE = Increased Defense
GREEN = Gather more hyper meter

Sep 15, 11 at 12:00am
Sc0rpius

Wow. Nemesis in the poster looks like a zombified Thing(Fantastic Four).

I'm really liking Vergil. Now I just need to see Nova and I'll be set for this game.

Sep 14, 11 at 3:42pm
Millennium Master

quote Saikyo Mantis
Which Power Ranger series is Vergil's voice actor from? He sounds familiar to me too, but I'm unsure from where. I know Zero is a former Power Ranger too. Played by Johnny Yong Bosch, the second Black Power Ranger in the first series and now a famous voice actor.
Vergil is voiced by Daniel Southworth who played the Quantum Ranger from Power Rangers Time Force.

Sep 14, 11 at 3:26pm
Saikyo Mantis

Whoa! They look great!

Gamespot collected 5 videos (general trailer, two reveals, and two gameplay) of the announcement and all can be found here in this SRK post.

Iron Fist - like Polimar (TvC) mixed with Jam Kuradoberi (GG) and Fei Long (SF)
I'm eager to learn the properties of those three chi colors (red, green, blue) amongst the default yellow he activates in his fists. Buffs? Status effects? Stance changes?
As for his voice, it is okay, I'm going to have to get used to it. I always read him as more of an Owen Wilson than that up-tight, super-serious voice they chose.

Vergil - like Albert Wesker mixed with Strider Hiryu and Dante
I'm unfamiliar with DMC so I'm neutral on Vergil. He seems cool, but I'm more interested in Iron Fist. Vergil appears to be very formidable (level 1 "Oroboros" phantom swords, teleporting, and devil trigger)

Two new stages:
Asgard (Night)

Main Menu Screen!? they made the menu screen a stage!

quote yoyo123
Sorry, that link has no sound. But it seems the Vita will have a "Surprise" to be announced. I can only imagine it to be what Capcom fans have been begging for: Megaman Lol.
Haha, if they do that, Capcom would be toppled by riots.

quote Millennium Master
Iron Fist and Vergil (whose voice I recognise as a former Power Ranger) look awesome.
Which Power Ranger series is Vergil's voice actor from? He sounds familiar to me too, but I'm unsure from where. I know Zero is a former Power Ranger too. Played by Johnny Yong Bosch, the second Black Power Ranger in the first series and now a famous voice actor.

Sep 14, 11 at 1:21pm
Millennium Master

Iron Fist and Vergil (whose voice I recognise as a former Power Ranger) look awesome.

Sep 14, 11 at 11:50am
yoyo123

Iron Fist.

Looks like Polimar from TvC.

Vergil

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what attacks Vergil would have... he has them all lol. Vergil doesnt have that many but he's raw.

Also...
UMVC3 was announced last night for the Playstation Vita.