Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » Welcome to Forum - A new PSO adventure awaits! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 11 at 4:15pmVeGiTAX2

Hello there!

For those new to the forum please introduce yourselves and say a bit about yourself. For those returning to PSO 2 from the prior games say hello as well and maybe let us know where you started in the series.

--------------

I'm VeGiTAX2, I've played PSO for quite a while in the past. I started on V1 on the Dreamcast, followed to V2 the skipped forward to the GC for their builds and the PC for the launch there. I missed out on the Xbox ports of the game and returned back for Blue Burst when it launched.

Hoping to be part of the launch of PSO 2 when it goes live and stick with it for a good amount of time. The videos look insane and I really can't wait to join in again.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 13 at 11:11am
Vell

Hey, I'm Vell! Good to be here!

Sep 26, 12 at 6:18pm
TurquoisePrime

Hello, names TurquoisePrime, or CyanPrime, or whatever else. I came to this forum cause I want to make like minded friends. I played V1 and V2 offline, and GCN online, and then Schthack BB. Playing the Japanese client of PSO2 on ship 4. If anyone ever wants to join me I'd love too!

Jun 21, 12 at 4:52am
DarkX

The name's DarkX greetings everyone... I've been playing these games since it's first debut on the dreamcast. I'm doing my best to try and find out how to log in at the moment but when I do i'll be on ship 1.

Oct 17, 11 at 2:53pm
Tiger go Meow

Names Angel (subject to change) and I got hooked on the franchise starting with Phantasy Star Universe because I missed the earlier generations of Online. Because of that, I am really looking forward to PSO2.

I've debated on picking up a BB server, but the laptop hates gaming and the tower is currently down until the room can get organized. Disappointed PSU servers on PC and PS2 got shut down, but that's to be expected I guess.

Sep 20, 11 at 6:08pm
Aerotrunks

VeGiTAX2, nice to see you again buddy its been a few years!

I'm Aerotrunks been around here for years.I've been playing PSO since the ver.1 days and worked my way up all the subsequent versions (ver.2, ep1&2, ep3, bb) excluding the xbox versions.
I even tried out PSU which while a little different was certainly enjoyable in many respects.
Currently I play a little bit on both gc and bb private servers, although this is very seldom.

I'm real excited to be caught up in the PSO craze again.Happy 10th anniversary PSO!

Sep 12, 11 at 4:15pm
VeGiTAX2

Hello there!

For those new to the forum please introduce yourselves and say a bit about yourself. For those returning to PSO 2 from the prior games say hello as well and maybe let us know where you started in the series.

--------------

I'm VeGiTAX2, I've played PSO for quite a while in the past. I started on V1 on the Dreamcast, followed to V2 the skipped forward to the GC for their builds and the PC for the launch there. I missed out on the Xbox ports of the game and returned back for Blue Burst when it launched.

Hoping to be part of the launch of PSO 2 when it goes live and stick with it for a good amount of time. The videos look insane and I really can't wait to join in again.