Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » GTA San Andreas myths » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 11 at 3:06pmjamiemurtha

Hey i am looking for bigfoot and all other myths like leatherface the yeti and the ghost cars.
All i have found is leatherfaces chair,the dead bodies in bags the ghost graffiti the teleporting rock the well full of bio waste the falling lemmings the serial killer (the undertaker) a plane in the police department zombotech the suicidal photographers one of the easiest shooting the moon with a sniper rifle and the moon changes size (also works on GTA Vice City) and the underground tunnel.
I know some people say bigfoot and all that crap isnt real but please give me the exact location of the myths bigfoot leatherface the ghost cars the UFO the sharks the ghost vortex coming to life the mount chiliad ghost cars the two matching cemetary gates the falling dots the bushes up in the sky hell the rock angel blood red fog strange glows the disssapearing truck the ghost rancher and big smokes ghost.
Can you give me a picture as well.
Thanks if you answered this long question properly.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 13 at 6:34am
Myth Investigator

There is only one myth I know which involves a creature of some sort to be true, and that is the Shady Creeks Creature. If you don't believe me, watch these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvHsSIsAXiM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQX8TnUXH4A

Feb 10, 13 at 1:30pm
Randome

quote bigb12
what about mothman i think i saw him in the game when a plane crashes out of no where. I think its suppose to happen when a plane crashes
No such thing. Totally fake. Mothman was invented when GTA 3 was new. Then the myth was moved to Vice City and then San Andreas. It has never been more than bullshit.

However, there's probably a mod for it.

Feb 10, 13 at 9:00am
bigb12

what about mothman i think i saw him in the game when a plane crashes out of no where. I think its suppose to happen when a plane crashes

Jan 17, 13 at 8:31am
Shakib Akram

The real thing is myths dont exist in the world, nor in gta san andreas. What randome is saying is i felt very good while reading. And the people who make mods of myths like leatherface etc., the are all hackers.

Dec 28, 12 at 6:53am
yonzo rikuo

yeti and bigfoot is not exist:# lot people already say it

Dec 28, 12 at 6:49am
yonzo rikuo

A NEW MYSTERIES!!!!
the parking area behind zombotech go inside it there are gate written keep out unsafe building weird

Dec 20, 12 at 10:41am
Shakib Akram

[[img link=]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4894309341595225&pid=15.1&W=160&H=120[/img]

Does anyone believes? if not, wash your eyes. And if you still not see, got to a doctor. :-)

Dec 20, 12 at 8:57am
Shakib Akram

Dec 20, 12 at 8:52am
Shakib Akram

I recently found a deadly mummy at the hidden tunnel under the bridge near "THE BIG EAR". It is proved by one
of my cousins and we together investigated it for three months. If you enter the cheat "NIGHTPROWLER"
(always midnight) you can get the mummy.

Dec 03, 12 at 6:36pm
aliaseedful

quote Shakib Akram
I think San Andreas is a big game. And in this big game there are big, weird things in the game. I found a deadly bigfoot in San andreas. Its very rare and is found in Shady Creeks. Yes, there is a witch in Las Brujas. When you pick up the flower bucket it starts to cry and is found on the roof of a buildings among Las Brujas. When you go to the Leatherface farm, you see there is a lot of blood on the kitchen. It shows that someone was killed there.
In Mount Chilliad, when you go to the top, carefully look at the place where the parachute spawns, you can see a white figure for 1-1.5 seconds.
Some Addons:
1) In Madd Dogg's crib go to the bar, you will see someone inhailing and exhailing very hardly, I mean a person who has asthma problem.
2) In the Jefferson motel, go to room 4-7, you will find a light wich is turning on/off frequently.
What are you talking about? There are no witches or ghosts, and the light in the Jefferson motel is just a programmed light to make the bad motel seem more like a really bad motel. The witch in Las Brujas is just a police call-out 'Insane woman in Las Brujas - says she's a witch, or summfin.' What's creepy about someone breathing really hard? And there's no leatherface. Leatherface does not exist. He's a fake myth.