Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » I can't kill the freaking aliens! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 12, 11 at 10:50amFerbfan1

The concierge rang me up yesterday and told me to go kill these aliens that magically appeared in the atrium. (I think the concierge should kill them himself ) But I go there wielding my watergun, shoot one, try to kill the other one and lose all my sanity...
So I trudge to the rat cave.. Put on the RatMan (that's what I call it LOL) suit, run out to the atrium and try to Ratticate the aliens but NOOO they aren't scared of a girl in a rat costume either :\

I'm fed up of not being able to go out to the atrium!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 23, 12 at 9:18am
Wheat

You just have to stay calm and keep at a distance. Kill them from behind. If you run up and they touch you you'll lose a lot of sanity. Be sneaky with it. They won't try to chase you and run up to you if you're far enough away or they have their backs turned.

Apr 21, 12 at 6:04pm
Koolaz101

Thats probablly because one might have 'zapped' you or somthing?!
It happens 2 me all the time when i get too close 2 the Aliens!

Mar 04, 12 at 6:20am
Ellipsis

Just keep trying, eventually you'll get it, but just stay as far away from the little green dudes as possible at all times. When they notice you, then you're in the danger zone.

Mar 02, 12 at 4:32am
Efflorescence

I found this difficult the first couple of times... just stay as far away as possible, and even if you only get one or two aliens and then lose all your sanity, the game will remember how many aliens were gone when you go back, so it'll only be a few times.
I honestly don't much see their point, but I know this weird cutscene of an alien army and stuff happens if you set your system clock back to a certain point. I once accidentally did that.

Jan 27, 12 at 10:19pm
Lone Lab

For me, they've only appeared once so far... but then again I haven't had the game for more than a day.

Anyway, for me, I couldn't kill them all on my first try. I just had to kill them with my watergun one by one, because each time I killed one, another came and abducted me. It's so annoying how you can only walk REALLY slow afterwards.

Sep 16, 11 at 10:55am
Fiaresu

BTW You must have a water gun to kill them but they keep COMING BACK!!!

Sep 16, 11 at 10:54am
Fiaresu

No i can't kill them either... But Idon't know their point of being in the game... Kinda weird They have actually no use in the game. But the game is kinda fun though i don't play it anymore...

Sep 12, 11 at 10:50am
Ferbfan1

The concierge rang me up yesterday and told me to go kill these aliens that magically appeared in the atrium. (I think the concierge should kill them himself ) But I go there wielding my watergun, shoot one, try to kill the other one and lose all my sanity...
So I trudge to the rat cave.. Put on the RatMan (that's what I call it LOL) suit, run out to the atrium and try to Ratticate the aliens but NOOO they aren't scared of a girl in a rat costume either :\

I'm fed up of not being able to go out to the atrium!