Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kirby's Dream Land » Kirby's Dream Land » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 25, 11 at 4:41am
Kubrick

It looks good. I haven't played it yet, but it's on my list. ;D I liked kirby in SSBM and SSBB, so we'll see what happens. :>

Sep 17, 11 at 7:36pm
Vegeto

quote Zuidy
I loved this game. Well worth my money, but way too short. However, the extra "Hard Mode" after defeating the main game makes it worth while.
Yea But Way To Short But Its Quite Good

Sep 17, 11 at 4:35pm
Zuidy

I loved this game. Well worth my money, but way too short. However, the extra "Hard Mode" after defeating the main game makes it worth while.

Sep 11, 11 at 7:34pm
Vegeto

It's Kirby's very first adventure! Back again after 20 years, this Game Boy classic marked the debut of Nintendo's pink puffball.

A downloadable version of the classic Game Boy game, provided through Nintendo's Virtual Console service.
Dream Land is in peril! An evil king has stolen the magic Twinkle Stars. If they're not recovered, the people of Dream Land will starve. Enter Kirby! He's a roly-poly hero, out to run, jump, float and swim in search of the treasured Twinkle Stars. He'll puff his way through castles, caves, dungeons and forests. In his path are many wicked and greedy enemies, but Kirby has a special way to defeat them! It's non-stop action all the way to the top of Mt. Dedede!

Release Date: June 30, 2011
MSRP: $3.99
Also on: GB
E for Everyone: Comic Mischief

Genre: Platformer
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: HAL Laboratory: