Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Super Filly Adventure » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 11, 11 at 8:50amChekkaa

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/579165

Just came out. I played it and got the muffin ending first, then the super filly ending second. I'm going to try again and see what I get this time.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 25, 12 at 11:57am
Therm

There is only one thing worse than the blank flank ending of this game...
and that's the reference to the Cupcakes creepypasta when you talk to Pinkie Pie.

Jun 17, 12 at 8:01pm
Puff da Pony!

Can someone post a pic of the creepypasta ending?

Sep 16, 11 at 5:36am
Jay6

And for whatever reason, I quoted the wrong person... anyways, here's also the pencil sketch that I did for this ending:

Sep 16, 11 at 5:24am
Jay6

quote Jay6
Which? This one?

I honestly found it quite fun to draw this up, even though it was just a quick drawing. So yeah... now this image is public (but I'd never post it on my deviantART page)
Yeah, I never made that image public at all... neither did I make the other blank flank illustration public. Soooo, here's that one:

This one... I dunno, I think my pencil drawing was better for this one >_>;

Sep 16, 11 at 12:24am
Luna

quote Jay6
Which? This one?

I honestly found it quite fun to draw this up, even though it was just a quick drawing. So yeah... now this image is public (but I'd never post it on my deviantART page)

This is the first time the image is made public?

Oh, and I'd like to mention that I didn't dislike the Blank Flank ending; it was the Luna dying bit I didn't like. XD

Sep 15, 11 at 11:36pm
Jay6

Which? This one?

Sep 15, 11 at 11:15pm
Speechless

Uh so. The last image, I lost my shit on. I must go change my underwear now... ;___;

Sep 14, 11 at 8:53am
Shadow of Death

Very 'nice' ending, the Blank Flank one >_>

Rather twisted, I should think. Good job with it dood ^_^

Sep 14, 11 at 6:10am
Jay6

quote Luna

Aww man, I don't like this secret ending. 3:

Lol, I didn't expect you to. I kinda killed Luna in it... Although, trust me, I love Luna. I do wish to see more of her in Season 2. :3

Sep 14, 11 at 2:36am
Charlie

quote Jay6
Oh wow, someone actually noticed that Jade looks like Scootaloo. There's a reason for that: Jade is a recolour of Scootaloo with a large spike of hair coming off the top, and longer hair in front. and yes, I do hate recolours... but even in the show, they have recolour ponies as background characters. Sometimes you may even see more than one of the same pony in one shot. But anyways, I'm actually glad that I did add a bit more to her design than that when I went with making Jade for the good ending... adding a tiara, and necklace... and of course, a cutie mark.

Thanks for spreading word of my game, guys!
~Jay6
Haha yeah I noticed that she is just a recolor and has a little different mane. What, people never really notice that?

Luna: