Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » GameGrep Central » [Suggestion] Add 3DS and Vita Tabs » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 08, 11 at 11:56amDragoon

Title.

Can we add a 3DS and Vita tabs to the main page alongside the 360, PS3 and Wii? Or add a Handheld Gaming tab?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 15, 14 at 4:41pm
Gotenks

Now if he would only a Vita tab. xD

But yeah, thanks for updating these tek.

Jun 15, 14 at 11:27am
Chris

A 3DS tab has now been added to the GameGrep homepage so you can filter news stories specifically for the Nintendo 3DS. Thanks tekmosis !

Feb 21, 12 at 5:02am
Gotenks

Definite support on my end as well. These should be added and possibly even give the Wii U a tab with them or when we get a release date.

Feb 21, 12 at 4:03am
Dark Arcanine

Kept forgetting to reply to this. At the very least I'd really like to see these tabs added too.

Dec 13, 11 at 3:26pm
Celes Leonhart

While we're there can we also have a Vita icon up on the top of the forums if we have to have the icons at all

Dec 07, 11 at 3:41pm
Aurora

Agreed.

To be honest, it's beyond my comprehension how these don't already exist, especially 3DS's — it's been out for 9 months!

Sep 08, 11 at 11:56am
Dragoon

Title.

Can we add a 3DS and Vita tabs to the main page alongside the 360, PS3 and Wii? Or add a Handheld Gaming tab?