Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Tri » To clear all Hacking Myths » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 06, 11 at 5:07amDuncan Idaho

First hacking items as in every item even beta ones, will not get you banned, what can get you banned is braggin about it.

Second having every item on the game is cool but you need to play the things by the book if you want to avoid being banned.

First you will have to wait until your designated rank to get the designated armor you want, if you want high lagiarcus you need to go all the way to HR 40.

Second no code can ban you, all codes shown here and here will not ban you well most of the, so far the stat up codes have been confirmed that go under the radar i would stray from the roller codes.

Third and most important thing capcom is unable to check your data in a total way, it can check/scan for hacked armor but not talismans, nor your box or your inventory.

Fourth the 1hp and 1 hit kill codes go under the radar.

I will add more stuff as i look it up once i reach HR 51 i will be more free to test the boundaries of the game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 13, 13 at 12:52am
xandramas

Really? *bleep*ing duchebags hacking. How about playing the game properly instead of cheating. Whats the point in playing if you're not even going to play.

Apr 02, 13 at 9:50pm
Dragonmaster_Omega

quote wildfire
quote xXNullXx
Kevin, i don't know if you'll see this, but i ran into you today. You and Gaige. Its Miles, after that whole encounter i installed homebrew and used some cheats offline for awhile. Thinking i would be fine, went online with the idea to help people out. Got banned for 10 days. How is it you and your buddy are HR999 and doing all of that teleporting,bombing, and shooting bull? Im really hoping you look back at this...
There's a few ways:

1. You had higher ranked items that you could currently obtain/make given your Hunter Rank. For instance you could have been holding onto some high rank items or wearing them.

2. Some codes get you banned straight away. Obviously it's not pefect which is why Kevin is able to teleport and stuff.
That is only if you have items equipped. For example, you can go online if you are carrying Deviljho parts, but if you have any of his armor or weapons equipped before HR 51, the game will automatically ban you.

As wildfire said, some codes get you banned immediately, but those are uncommon and often extreme. More than likely it was the equipment thing.

Mar 31, 13 at 9:18pm
wildfire

quote xXNullXx
Kevin, i don't know if you'll see this, but i ran into you today. You and Gaige. Its Miles, after that whole encounter i installed homebrew and used some cheats offline for awhile. Thinking i would be fine, went online with the idea to help people out. Got banned for 10 days. How is it you and your buddy are HR999 and doing all of that teleporting,bombing, and shooting bull? Im really hoping you look back at this...
There's a few ways:

1. You had higher ranked items that you could currently obtain/make given your Hunter Rank. For instance you could have been holding onto some high rank items or wearing them.

2. Some codes get you banned straight away. Obviously it's not pefect which is why Kevin is able to teleport and stuff.

Mar 31, 13 at 8:58pm
xXNullXx

Mar 20, 13 at 8:34am
DezaEzio

Ive deleted the acc and restarted all but y do i get the modified data found isconnecting in 9..8..7..

Mar 20, 13 at 8:23am
DezaEzio

What about the money hack?
i activated the inf money from the usb loader settings
not only the money hack but much more, forged stuff to max,[2 hr], thinking about selling them all away to remove those over forged items, but i still have 999999999oz how can i get rid of dat lol.

Feb 19, 13 at 7:17pm
THE WICKED

and whats up kevin. we have met before. heater said you want to kill me

Feb 19, 13 at 7:15pm
THE WICKED

you cant stop hacking. you cant prevent it. you unity are useless. you cant stop us. you definitely cant ban us. good luck.

Jan 23, 13 at 1:41pm
K man Supreme

I am one of the gods of this games and i am a hacking master if any of you need some help hacking or have any qustions ask me and i will gladly give you use ful imformation and if you are bored and wanna ave a good time or need help ill be online week days 6pm.8-pm. my player name is Kevin ID: IDK Hr.999 so search me up if you intrested and see yall online

Jan 23, 13 at 11:52am
K man Supreme

Ok im king of hackers and is experienced and hacked the shi t out of tri ik exactly what gets you baned and wuts cool if you need help needs help boosting up ur hr. or making amor or is just plain bored and want to have a good time chill wth me im K man supreme to the G bro im Kevin search me up ID: I dont give a *bleep* Hr. 999 mofuka . Aight im out peace <3