Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Half-Life » Does Anyone Know a Commonly Used Song in "Half-Life" » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 11 at 11:33am
TheComedyGuy

The Half-Life soundtrack is on youtube, I've no idea what track you mean, but this is the only one i can think of that is like that http://youtu.be/EUKcAo8AriM called "Hazardous Environments"

Sep 03, 11 at 6:19am
mudkipzfan01

If you've played Half-Life, you know what I'm talking about. It plays numerous times. It's two notes descending over and over again: It sounds kind of like "Dah Duuuuhh... Dah Duuuuuhh... Dah Duuuuuuuhh..." I've heard it play around the time you get the crowbar in the chapter "Unforeseen Consequences " and it also plays in "Half-Life: Blue Shift" when your in the elevator when the aliens invade the everything blows up at the beginning. It's right before the chapter "Duty Calls".

I know it may be hard to understand but for any hardcore Half-Life player you should know exactly what song or "tune" rather, it is.

Thanks a bunch!