Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Persona 4: Golden » Welcome to the Velvet Room - Introductions Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 11 at 11:20pmRabla

Sup guys, I'm Rabla.

You probably know me from the various Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts forums, since i've never posted in an SMT Forum before (maybe Devil Survivor tho)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 13, 14 at 9:30am
Kenpachi Ramasama

Hey all, Kenpachi Ramasama here, obviously not THE Kenpachi Ramasama, I'm merely a fragment, a representation of the heroic protagonist of yore.

I'm here just to prove that I ever was. You will likely hear from me never beyond this message.

Jan 03, 14 at 5:49am
dilute

Hey guys! Just got this game, and it's damn cool. You're gonna see me hop around this forum a lot; hope to meet a lot of new people here!

Mar 06, 13 at 12:22pm
Virtue

Hello everyone. After finishing P4 for the PS2 today, I plan on starting a file on my brother's Vita for Golden very soon. You may be able to tell that I'm quite the fan of this game, so you'll probably see me around often.

Mar 02, 13 at 2:35am
Dragoon

Oh hey! My game got shipped today so you'll probably be seeing me around from time to time.

Dec 09, 12 at 8:35am
Fluidity

Hi, I'm Katie and I'll be getting this game for Christmas. I've been waiting for a good RPG for the Vita since its release and this game scored excellent all across the net. Super pumped.

Nov 24, 12 at 1:53pm
DarkX

Greetings all!... I'm DarkX and I'm here to make sure that everyday's great at your junes.

Jan 28, 12 at 9:40pm
Aurora

Welcome aboard, Narphinean.

Jan 28, 12 at 3:02am
Narphinean

Hiiiiii! Both my roommate and I love Persona 4 and have been watching the anime that's been on as well. Not sure if either of us plan on getting a Vita but we're still excited to see what'll be added to this game

Nov 13, 11 at 4:54am
Wakaman

Lol,I forgot who else it was Arcliff

Nov 13, 11 at 4:40am
Arcliff

quote Wakaman
quote Aurora
ohi

Never had a chance to play Persona before, but it looks intriguing and since I'm looking for Vita RPGs I may give it a go.
Same
Never played one,but Arcliff & deltasun seem to speak highly of these games.
I love a good RPG so definetely grabbing this gem.
Also Hi Thar
Me, Xeros, and Ice speak highly of this game, brah. \D