Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » General Discussion 11 again: Now with twice the enchanting musk » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 11 at 5:19amGravity

Last Post

quote VeGiTAX2
Spent an hour playing cable ninja. Ended up with this for now.

Side fan throwing up air is a 250mm Antec tri-color on random mode so it makes a variety of cool colors.

Lighting is done via BitFenix LED aqua strip. It is pretty friggin bright too. That was the backlight for the LCD I was working on. Was being the keyword, the IC that connects to the LCD panel fried on me so it's dead project unless I replace that board and the ribbons to the panel itself. >_<

Sorry guys, server was flipping when 2 were created and now they both seem to have deleted.

Here we go again. Sorry for that.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 14 at 7:06am
harbin

Intel (or someone) anyway has revealed some possible specs for the 5th gen CPUs. Hexacores on the i7s with their highest end 'extreme' being a possible octa-core. That is if it is to be believed. Will support DDR4 RAM.

Jul 04, 14 at 6:38am
Ren of Heavens

And it only took us 3 years Hopefully we'll track down Gravity before page 300.

Somewhat tempted to buy an R9 290, but knowing my luck they'll announce dates for the 380X/390X as soon as I order it.

Jul 03, 14 at 12:34pm
Benedict

We are nearly at 150 pages!

Jun 29, 14 at 4:45am
Ren of Heavens

Perhaps try your luck with eBay, harbin? There's some buy it now for £8.59, or his auctions for the same item are ending at £5-6.

Jun 28, 14 at 9:47am
harbin

Express of course. I have seen the Silverstone one and I'm probably going to have to end up with that one though I was hoping for something a bit cheaper but oh well. Two have come up, the EC04 and EC04-P. Cannot (other than support for Win 8 and the controller) notice any other discernible differences.

Wasn't wanting to go overboard with the price since it'll be superceded by a motherboard at some point in the future.

Jun 27, 14 at 6:19pm
Tonystew42

Legacy or Express? Silverstone's EC04 looks like it would do the job.

Jun 27, 14 at 11:46am
harbin

Well for some bizarre reason my computer (or rather the panel on the top of it) isn't detecting when I plug anything into the 3.5mm jacks on the front. The connectors on the mobo are fine. Wonder if its a loose cable. On the side note, anyone know any decent USB PCI cards that have an internal connector for a USB3.0 panel? The ones I've seen are more than I'm willing/hoping to pay for the time being.

Jun 25, 14 at 11:45am
hiigaran

family business needs an upgrade on the surveillance in and around the store.

Jun 25, 14 at 11:42am
D-G

hiigaran What exactly are you up to involving a computer and CCTV cameras?

Jun 25, 14 at 10:59am
hiigaran

Yeah, AMD are notorious for broken drivers. A lot of people stick with the second latest version to make things easier.