Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » General Discussion 11 again: Now with twice the enchanting musk » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 11 at 5:19amGravity

Last Post

quote VeGiTAX2
Spent an hour playing cable ninja. Ended up with this for now.

Side fan throwing up air is a 250mm Antec tri-color on random mode so it makes a variety of cool colors.

Lighting is done via BitFenix LED aqua strip. It is pretty friggin bright too. That was the backlight for the LCD I was working on. Was being the keyword, the IC that connects to the LCD panel fried on me so it's dead project unless I replace that board and the ribbons to the panel itself. >_<

Sorry guys, server was flipping when 2 were created and now they both seem to have deleted.

Here we go again. Sorry for that.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 19, 14 at 12:42am
hiigaran

a welder, eh? what type do you prefer? i personally picked up MIG welding in about half an hour before i was making good quality welds, but ive always wanted an arc welder. they are just too expensive to buy here, and shipping via ebay costs more than the product itself.

Apr 18, 14 at 8:30pm
Anonymous

quote Avalith
Holy cow it's Anonymous! How have you been man?
Good. Good days and days I wish I would have gone to college, but I wouldn't trade what I do for anything less than sandy beaches and a foot locker full of winning lotto tickets. Welders are in very high demand, and welders that can xray are in. Even higher demand.

PJ, good to hear you found something in a field you are passionate about. That's awesome. A job like that is never a job.

Other than that, not much happening.

Apr 10, 14 at 5:28pm
The Slayer

Provantage canceled my order . My other 3 from amazon are preparing for shipping. Hopefully I get them, a few other people have said theirs have been canceled.

Apr 10, 14 at 2:17pm
harbin

It's gone back up to $89... and it's sold out anyway

Shame because my 64Gb Crucial is getting a bit full with Windows on it. Then again, when I get the money and they get a bit cheaper, I wouldn't mind one of those nice 1Tb SSDs that now exist.have. Right now though, £300 is a bit much.

TBH I'm secretly hoping my M4 fails whilst it's still under warranty so I can get a full refund and buy a 128Gb for the same price as I got this originally. Well... I think it's still under warranty.

Apr 10, 14 at 12:26pm
hiigaran

damn. i just got a new ssd a few weeks ago

Apr 10, 14 at 11:27am
The Slayer

120gb pny SSD for $27 + shipping.

http://www.provantage.com/pny-technologies-ssd9sc120gmdf-rb~7PNYN00X.htm

I've bought six so far. Three from amazon for around $36 and now three from that site. I can order some more if anyone over seas wants me to send you some.

Pm me asap if you do. They've been going fast.

Apr 09, 14 at 1:39pm
harbin

Are we using binary or decimal notation?

Apr 09, 14 at 12:27pm
hiigaran

Ren of Heavens: i think someone needs to be perma'd

Apr 09, 14 at 9:57am
The Slayer

Have any of you guys heard of the band 1023mb?

They never made it to a gig yet.

Apr 09, 14 at 3:21am
Qwark

so my 770 got here yesterday and holy crap am I blown away by the performance! didn't realize just how slow my 6870 was.