Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » General Discussion 11 again: Now with twice the enchanting musk » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 11 at 5:19amGravity

Last Post

quote VeGiTAX2
Spent an hour playing cable ninja. Ended up with this for now.

Side fan throwing up air is a 250mm Antec tri-color on random mode so it makes a variety of cool colors.

Lighting is done via BitFenix LED aqua strip. It is pretty friggin bright too. That was the backlight for the LCD I was working on. Was being the keyword, the IC that connects to the LCD panel fried on me so it's dead project unless I replace that board and the ribbons to the panel itself. >_<

Sorry guys, server was flipping when 2 were created and now they both seem to have deleted.

Here we go again. Sorry for that.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 14 at 1:36pm
Tonystew42

Does anyone here want a key to GOG's closed beta of The Witcher Adventure Game?

Not sure how I got a key, as apparently they were supposed to be distributed to people who preordered The Witcher 3, which I certainly didn't.

Aug 05, 14 at 10:56am
harbin

Overclockers.co.uk have uploaded a bunch of new RAM stocks to their website. DDR4, and at £170 for a 16gb kit and £666.66 for Ballistix Elite, think I'll wait a while till prices drop.

Jul 28, 14 at 7:55am
The Slayer

Hey Ren of Heavens, things are going good. Don't get online as much as I used to. Been busy and randomly decided to pick up gardening this summer so I've spent a lot of time outside. We need to get on BF4 or GTAV again.

Still have the Level 10 and 4 SSD's and the whole computer that was in the level 10. I'm actually going to try and sell the AMD system with the level 10

I realized the other day all I need is a motherboard, ram and CPU and I'll have a full build going back in my other case. The level 10 is nice, but I dont like it as much as my antec case, which has like 100 hard drive bays (level 10 only has 5). So I'm going to get the i5 4690k devils canyon, probably 8gb of DDR3 1600 to put in the AMD system and keep the 16gb of ~1800 ram for my self that came out of it. I found a used bitcoin (or dogecoin, cant remember) mining video card on ebay, the Sapphire R9 270X 4GB with boost and OC for $141 shipped a few months ago I'm going to use as well.

Going to put it on craigs list and try and get $1200 for the system. Newegg has a 10% off coupon when you pay with bitcoin until the end of the month too so I'm going to try and order with that soon.

BTW, don't remember if I posted about it or not, but I have 4 SSD's in a RAID0 right now. HD Tune gives me about 1,000-1,100 MB/s read on them.

Jul 27, 14 at 6:07am
Ren of Heavens

The Slayer

How are things going? Still got the thermaltake level 10 or your mountain of SSDs?

Jul 27, 14 at 4:29am
The Slayer

I thought that it was only suppose to show the top 2-3 forums discussion wise, not just a random list of 20 of them? And that has been hidden away for a while now.

Jul 24, 14 at 5:14am
Ren of Heavens

That's actually always been there, but was hidden with some style code... must have been a layout change that broke it :<

Edit: All sorted now

Jul 23, 14 at 4:33pm
Benedict

The Slayer

Jul 04, 14 at 7:06am
harbin

Intel (or someone) anyway has revealed some possible specs for the 5th gen CPUs. Hexacores on the i7s with their highest end 'extreme' being a possible octa-core. That is if it is to be believed. Will support DDR4 RAM.

Jul 04, 14 at 6:38am
Ren of Heavens

And it only took us 3 years Hopefully we'll track down Gravity before page 300.

Somewhat tempted to buy an R9 290, but knowing my luck they'll announce dates for the 380X/390X as soon as I order it.

Jul 03, 14 at 12:34pm
Benedict

We are nearly at 150 pages!