Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Midlife Crisis Help! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 12 at 12:24pm
deathjr

What about proffesional slacker?

Sep 01, 11 at 4:32pm
pikeman101

Yes, I am positive that I bought it, there is a green checkmark beside the "midlife crisis" reward. I had a really easy lifetime wish, and when I fulfilled it, I got like 30000 lifetime points. But anyways, I just deleted that account and started anew. There were other glitches with it, too.

Aug 30, 11 at 11:09pm
Lone Lab

pikeman101,

The Midlife Crisis Lifetime Happiness Reward is a non-reusable, one time only LHR, and when you buy it, the action to change your Sim's traits should immediately become the next thing on your actions queue. Make sure the action queue has at least one available space left (there can be up to six). Also, make sure you DO NOT delete the action... if you delete it or don't have enough room, I'm pretty sure you don't get another chance until you buy it again.

Or maybe the action isn't coming up at all... did you definitely select the checkmark next to the Midlife Crisis reward? Did the confirmation sign came up? I'm not being mean or anything, but since (according to your other thread/posts) you just got this game, I find it very surprising you have enough Lifetime Happiness (LH) to buy Midlife Crisis. It's one of the most expensive ones... remember that you can only buy the ones that have boxes next to them that you can tap to make green check marks appear.

If this is the case, and you actually don't have enough LH, and you though you bought it but you didn't, I'll give you some tips that I'm assuming you don't already know since you're new to the game.
  • To raise LH, complete wishes. Wishes appear at the bottom right of the screen, and you can only have two at a time. However, you can have more than one is the wishes queue. If you have more than one wish waiting in your wishes queue, you'd better free up space in your wishes queue to place it there fast, or else it will eventually go away.
  • Tap on the wishes to see their details on the top screen... they can range from small things like watching a certain show on TV to getting a promotion in your job. To complete wishes, you just have to complete the given tasks and they will go away, and you will gain LH.
  • To cancel wishes, just tap on them, then tap the x above them. You don't have to attempt all wishes that your Sim gives you.
  • You can also raise your LH just by having your Sim's overall happiness meter stay in the green... but it has to be in that separate section to the right.
  • You can see your Lifetime Happiness next to a treasure chest icon on the top screen underneath the overall happiness bar and next to your Sim's icon on the default top screen page.
Hope this helped!

Aug 30, 11 at 11:54am
pikeman101

How do I select the "midlife crisis" lifetime happiness reward? I already bought it, and I can't figure out how to use it! Do I select it from the menu where you buy the rewards? HELP!