Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » a little tip from me to get Flemron 108 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 27, 11 at 1:24pmCrimson-Falcon

by the US release grows near

here is a tip from me to save time getting flemron 108

in balandor underground there is 2 platforms that spawn efreet right?

just go to the first platform you meet ound efreet kill it

didnt find it return to title screen and repeat until you get

i know some people will say why not going to second platform i might find it there

yes you might find there

but the problem is not here

the problem is efreet in the second platform doesnt drop Flemron 108

he drop flemron 208 which its a Tier III drop but flemron 108 is Tier II drop

so dont bother about the second platform at all

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 13 at 2:55pm
badbat82

you can solo efreet in lost forest quest get to 65+ equip louhan sets and asura+2 or higher then spam waterfall on him the longsword skill since efreeet is weak to water itll only take 5 to 10 waterfalls

Feb 22, 13 at 3:36am
chilly985

If you have a few friends willing to help with the forest method have them host the quest once the efreet is kill have the host quit the quest and another efreet will spawn right away. rinse and repeat

Feb 18, 13 at 6:31am
thundersnake

Hi, my new av just used hours in story mode, going to forest fmq killing efreet, end quest, repeat. he was able to kill 22 efreets in an hour, and needed to kill 164 before got 108( i did this 2 days, last 97 in row because i got angry... ), grrr, should have gotten 5 by 3% drop rate ..... anyway, that is the fastest way to kill many efreets, my other avs got easily that way, exept first who got it before fmq time, down in balandor, in 4 hour hunt

Jan 12, 13 at 1:16pm
Adrienne

Here's a tip: take a break from errands! A lot of the materials for errands can be found online. If you look for the material in the wiki here, you will find where to locate it. Mysterious saplings can be gotten simply by questing in an online town that has lumber/timber harvests. Flemron 108 can be obtained from the quest Enemy Mine, or from the forest as said above. Two of my avis got this from enemy mine, and my newest got it on her third slaying of the efreet in the forest FMQ.

Relax. Make a list of what you need and ask someone online to help you find the items. It's far more enjoyable that way

Jan 12, 13 at 11:40am
krishen

Someone asked that recently did you try FAQ lost forest efreet is in tranquil same spot as it is in JJB try it there good luck

Jan 12, 13 at 11:15am
I HATE FLEMRON

Why on earth did they makes it so f...ing difficult to harvest Flemron 108? I am on my second week now...trying to finish my FINAL errand. If I don't get it today..I will break the game disc in half, bury the parts and the cover in the backyard and start a "STAY SANE - DON'T PLAY WCK II" to honor the seemly incompetent creators/writers!

My opinion is; they haven't played the game themselves. There's not a single soul who's not annoyed beyond belief by the meaningless gathering of petals, saplings and what not.

Stuff 30 mysterious saplings up where the sun doesn't shine - in case you're not busy collecting other items, which will take forever to gather.

I can't believe I spent MY money on this...

Oct 25, 11 at 7:19am
Silver_Roy

quote blaz
quote Silver_Roy
quote blaz
i got it on 3rd efreet i first destroy both summoner then core if that helps
I read in ps3trophies if you break the core there are more chances of flemron 108 to drop they even suggest to use Luthia.
i was strong enough to kill him with 3 hits so i didn't have to use knights.
That´s good ^^ well just in case people want to be done with bounties and errands before going to geonet ^^.

Altho is HIGHLY recommended NOT TO KILL the Netherwyrm in the last bounty better break his tail to get drops get back and so on until you get enough drops to make your weapons/armors sadly I read that to late I cleared when I was lvl 60-63 for the "challenge" LOL. Well now I have to earn those drops from long time quests

Oct 25, 11 at 6:35am
blaz

quote Silver_Roy
quote blaz
I read in ps3trophies if you break the core there are more chances of flemron 108 to drop they even suggest to use Luthia.
i was strong enough to kill him with 3 hits so i didn't have to use knights.

Oct 24, 11 at 10:37pm
Silver_Roy

quote blaz

Oct 19, 11 at 4:45pm
blaz