Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » OMG why do I bother? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 23, 11 at 3:02amFlippy

SOOOOOO I just got my copy of white out of boredom.

And here I am, on my 3rd day of soft resetting for a Shiny Tepig. Hell, I dunno how many times did Bianca *bleep* up my room.

So, Pokenerds, you shall assist me with this using your knowledge obtained only by playing this series for their whole lives, please and thank you. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 12 at 7:26am
Phi

No, they stay shiny.

Sep 27, 12 at 5:27am
lolzite

Breed pikachu until you get a shiny.
From that day on. NEVER evolve him
also.
does he lose his 'shinyness' when he evolves?

Aug 24, 11 at 10:39am
Phi

Even with the Masuda Method, I find it impossible to get shinies. ;-; I think I've been through twenty boxes of Munna and no shiny.

It might still be quicker if you try the daycare method without a Japanese Pokemon?

Aug 23, 11 at 12:57pm
Flippy

Yups, Can't do nothin bout it!

Well? That can't be all! There has to be something...Any applicable method used in gen IV-V is what I'm looking for, I've stopped playing since Emerald and just got this game for kicks and the attempt to make the old engine burn so I don't know any of your newfangled doohickeys and hax methods.

Aug 23, 11 at 12:12pm
Geo

Flippy
No WiFi connection to get it through WiFi-trading or the GTS negotiations?

Bummer.

Aug 23, 11 at 12:10pm
Flippy

quote GeoHulk
Flippy
Disillusioned is right. You'll have a higher chance of getting a shiny by breeding the Tepig using Masuda method.

To add on, I do agree that the start of the game is too long for my liking. One too many battles.

Except I don't have the resources to grab a japanese pokemon! D:

Aug 23, 11 at 12:05pm
Geo

Flippy
Disillusioned is right. You'll have a higher chance of getting a shiny by breeding the Tepig using Masuda method.

To add on, I do agree that the start of the game is too long for my liking. One too many battles.

Aug 23, 11 at 9:20am
Phi

I can respect your patience. I was going to reset for a better nature for my Oshawott but it seemed like too much effort. x3

Get any Tepig then breed for a shiny?

Aug 23, 11 at 3:02am
Flippy

SOOOOOO I just got my copy of white out of boredom.

And here I am, on my 3rd day of soft resetting for a Shiny Tepig. Hell, I dunno how many times did Bianca *bleep* up my room.

So, Pokenerds, you shall assist me with this using your knowledge obtained only by playing this series for their whole lives, please and thank you. :3