Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Cracking the Epsilon Code XII » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 11 at 3:30pmRandome

This thread continues from here (CtEC XI page 30).

As usual, the first post will be updated, as soon as there's new important discoveries.
All the basics of Epsilonism can be found in the second post.

We will not quit until this thing is cracked! ...or at least not until an adequately high ranking (and REAL ) R* employee tells us to.

And yes, we do keep finding more clues. Even now, in the latest GTA IV series games.

Recommended links:

[subliminal message=Kifflom!] http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ [/subl]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 13 at 10:32am
Randome

The guys at the allied MEDN forum are trying to start a large scale organized search in GTA V. Anyone is welcome to help.

Oct 27, 13 at 8:51am
Epsilon Freak

Here are some videos of confirmed myths, don't watch them if you don't want spoilers. These are also left out of the strategy guild and are not part of 100% completion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxrlJcY8d-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlGPbHTOfgs

Be sure and browse this guy's channel for more. I know these aren't mods because of other videos and comments confirming these as real. I haven't got to 100% yet so I can't find these easter eggs.

Oct 15, 13 at 11:24am
Randome

It's a parody of many different real and fictional cults. Everybody keeps saying scientology, because that's the most famous and "mainstream" one. Most references go past the casual gamers.

Oct 13, 13 at 9:50pm
Stunnaman

So I was just going through forums (I dont remember which one) looking through epsilon stuff, and read somewhere that its reference is 'Scientology'

Just throwing it out there lol

Sep 28, 13 at 12:03am
Epsilon Freak

I'm about to start looking for the spaceship parts, I thing the Mt. Chiliad UFO in a lightning storm is unlocked after 100% completion. I'll let you guys know what I find.

Also, each of the three playable characters can choose to associate with a different cult.

Michael can give large sums of money to The Epsilon Program, this unlocks the blue robes and the Epsilon Tract.
Franklin can give money to The Children of the Mountain Fellowship, all he gets is a free t.shirt.
Trevor has the option of delivering hitch hikers to a cannibalistic cult called The Altruists, he even has the option of delivering Packie McReary (from GTA IV) to them.

Sep 26, 13 at 4:55pm
Nairbnotsew

Ok so upon collecting the 10 tracts you are then shown a website where you can read the full tract. There are 5 chapters with a few verses each. According to the rockstar social club there are 15 tracts to collect and not just 10. Go ahead and check for yourself. Its under general stats but will only appear if you have collected at least one piece of the tract. Our reasoning is that 1 chapter per piece of tract with the verses being clues on how to find the next piece.

Sep 26, 13 at 4:03pm
Epsilon Freak

quote Randome
You should collect them all. The u.f.o. at the top of the mountain is said to appear only during lightning storms and it's hoped that there's a connection between it and an alien themed buggy that you can unlock.
I will, in addition to the 10 Epsilon Tracts there are 50 letter scraps, 30 underwater nuclear waste barrels, 30 submarine pieces, 12 briefcases of money, and 50 spaceship parts (rewarded with an alien themed buggy).

Sep 26, 13 at 1:57pm
Nairbnotsew

According to a few posters on a another forum, if you go to the R* social club page and look at your general stats it says that there are 15 tracts, not just 10. Either 5 of them are secret or R* screwed up.

Sep 26, 13 at 7:59am
Randome

You should collect them all. The u.f.o. at the top of the mountain is said to appear only during lightning storms and it's hoped that there's a connection between it and an alien themed buggy that you can unlock.

Sep 26, 13 at 3:52am
Epsilon Freak

Rockstar probably put Epsilon in GTA V game just to satisfly those of us who thought it was in San Andreas. I know there is nothing left to find in that game. I will certainly keep my eyes open, but I think Epsilon missions were ment to be a reward for our years of searching. It's not a mystery or a secret anymore. When Michael joins The Epsilon Program he's forced to keep donating more and more money and gets nothing in return except some blue $25,000 robes and a crappy broken down tractor. It was fun meeting Cris Formage, but it was more fun killing them and taking their 2 million dollars!

And there are spaceship parts hidden around the map, much like the Epsilon tracts. I don't know if those are the ones you are talking about though.