Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations » -Clan- The Joint Shinobi Forces - Now accepting new members! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 21, 11 at 3:27amNARETO

Credit to Sebauchiha

Info

The Joint Shinobi forces are a proud clan based on the Joint forces of the Five Great nations in the Popular Anime and Manga, Naruto. Here we talk, host tournaments play forum games,
and just lay around doing absolutely nothing. A nerds paradise.

Rules
  • No Flaming/Flooding/Trolling
  • Stay active, please
  • Have Fun!

Members

Regi Form

PSN:
Nickname:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 18, 14 at 2:47pm
Fadi Shiyyab

I dont wanna border you with long textes, since i was a child i had a good hand for any type of games especially Dragonball and naruto. Im good, i like your page and wannna join your comunity to play with you online.
You can prove me

PSN: HeartvsEgo

Thx

Oct 22, 12 at 4:09am
MzMezo

psn MzMezo

I wanna join

Sep 16, 12 at 3:32pm
Siontheprodigy

Psn: Sionthefallen.

nickname: Sion (obviously) or Sy Fy.

I main minato & I'm pretty much a goofball outside of matches,I hate trolling, i just want cool people to play with & chill with ^^

Jul 02, 12 at 6:49pm
the demon riucon

Hello My name is ryan and i wont say much, but i will humbly ask permission 2 join this clan i will be a active psn member (trust me). I believe my skills will benefit this clan 100 fold as i am what my friends call me the "clan killer" or "clan disinbander". I've never been in a clan b4 but i figure instead of fighting clan leaders i join 1...so if u will pls add me on psn: riucon nickname: riu
pls add me with details or 2 test my skills. jst dnt spam or rage. even though i cn stop spam with true skill and talent. I want to help this clan. so ya...

May 03, 12 at 7:02am
chris423alex

psn:sasuke423x
system:Ps3
mic:yes

Pls add me ok

Nov 19, 11 at 2:10am
NARETO

Yeah it was meant to be ironic.

Aug 21, 11 at 7:54am
samkuro

I think you mean Now 'accepting' new members, not excepting (: The title of this clan is kinda ironic because in Generations we won't get to play any of the Fourth Great Ninja War xD

Aug 21, 11 at 5:59am
Shadow Bolt

A clan in this forum already? This forum won't have much activity until the game officially comes out.

Aug 21, 11 at 3:27am
NARETO

Credit to Sebauchiha

Info

The Joint Shinobi forces are a proud clan based on the Joint forces of the Five Great nations in the Popular Anime and Manga, Naruto. Here we talk, host tournaments play forum games,
and just lay around doing absolutely nothing. A nerds paradise.

Rules
  • No Flaming/Flooding/Trolling
  • Stay active, please
  • Have Fun!

Members

Regi Form

PSN:
Nickname: