Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » MAL Index » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 18, 11 at 5:51pmAmy

My Anime List Index

What is MAL?

MAL stands for My Anime List, and it is a popular website that helps you track down what you've watched, are watching, planning to watch or plain-out dropped. It doesn't just serve anime lists, but also manga too! No point not to get one when your growing list becomes unmanageable o3o.

We've decided to compile every active member's MAL list into one handy sticky thread so people can know what people are watching at any time!

How do I get on the List?

We can do that for you. Just post or PM us the link to your MAL account and we'll update it into our list, hopefully in a pretty alphabetical fashion >w>!!

Top 5 of Anime Forum

In Order of Time Spent

1. MistaCloudStrife
2. Mastix
3. Nyekun
4. Amy
5. Cruel Angel Thesis

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2015-04-26T15:30:50-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 03, 15 at 3:27am
Shin Ra

Ah it's pretty similar to a like page on facebook. You can post to the group's timeline and likewise posts from the group will appear in your timeline. I like it to see the pics people share mostly but it also means you can just jump in to some quick discussion too tSuKiShIrO.

Oct 02, 15 at 4:40am
Tsuki Shiro

I've heard of it before, but what happens when you join a group? Shin Ra

Oct 01, 15 at 12:13pm
Shin Ra

Its similar to MAL but it's just prettier and has a slight social networking angle to it. You should have a look at least.

Oct 01, 15 at 11:21am

What's hummingbird Shin Ra? =o What makes it better?

Oct 01, 15 at 6:33am
Shin Ra

For the record hunmingbird > MAL. Ya'll should import your MALs to hummingbird and we can all join a neoseeker group together

Oct 01, 15 at 3:19am

That's what happens when you only watch a couple animes a year and just keep adding to your list because a friend tells you that an anime was so good Amy. o Only really got back into watching new stuff this year.

Sep 30, 15 at 6:41pm

Gotenks Aye, added. Your PtW is longer than your Completed haha. A lot of watching ahead 8D.

Sep 30, 15 at 6:32pm

I could just add it myself but where would the fun be in that?

This is mine.

Sep 30, 15 at 1:21pm

Zeezow Got you covered 8D!

Sep 30, 15 at 1:14pm

So I never changed the link in the Index after I changed my username

Here's the new link, Amy :3