Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » MAL Index » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 18, 11 at 5:51pmAmy

My Anime List Index

What is MAL?

MAL stands for My Anime List, and it is a popular website that helps you track down what you've watched, are watching, planning to watch or plain-out dropped. It doesn't just serve anime lists, but also manga too! No point not to get one when your growing list becomes unmanageable o3o.

We've decided to compile every active member's MAL list into one handy sticky thread so people can know what people are watching at any time!

How do I get on the List?

We can do that for you. Just post or PM us the link to your MAL account and we'll update it into our list, hopefully in a pretty alphabetical fashion >w>!!

|   

Top 5 of Anime Forum

In Order of Time Spent

1. MistaCloudStrife
2. Mastix
3. Nyekun
4. Amy
5. Cruel Angel Thesis

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2014-10-21T05:17:42-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 14 at 12:23pm
Tenken

Tenken

Still working on it. I've seen so much that it's gonna be a while before the list is remotely up to date and accurate.

Sep 06, 14 at 3:28pm
Amy

Updated o3o~!

Sep 06, 14 at 2:24am
tSuKiShIrO

Decided to add mine, 'cause why not?
I just recently got back to watching Anime, so don't expect much.
Here~

Aug 13, 14 at 8:17pm
Blingage

This is my list

May 16, 14 at 10:35am
PokeManiacY

Amy, I see, so it's a big name anime studio, that's pretty cool, I'll check up those titles, and hopefully find one that I like, hehe, well thanks anyway.

May 16, 14 at 10:26am
Amy

pokemaniac_Y Aha I see. I always found Naruto movies to be somewhat lackluster just through the fact that it's non canon, but it's pretty interesting I guess. Studio Ghibli is basically the Disney equivalent in anime. Titles such as Nausicaa, Laputa, Sprited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke and a few more are all under Ghibli name =o. Any of those are worth a watch, and none of it is mecha, woop o3o.

May 16, 14 at 6:57am
PokeManiacY

Amy, haha, yeah. No I don't really like AoT much, it's very interesting though, so I think I'll go back and watch it, when I'm done with the current.

I only watch movies of the anime I watch, like the one piece and naruto movies, haven't tried any independents, but I hear that Garden of Sinners is pretty good. Any recommendations? I like supernatural and sci-fi, but I hate the mecha robotic stuff like evangelion. Studio ghibli? Is that a movie production studio?

May 16, 14 at 3:08am
Amy

pokemaniac_Y Added o3o. Interesting choice of starter anime. Not fond of of Attack on Titan, huh? XD

Quick edit: Not watch any anime movies? Any Studio Ghiblis? None? =o

May 16, 14 at 2:47am
PokeManiacY

Here's my anime list, it contains most of the anime that I remember watching.

My Anime List

Mar 24, 14 at 4:52pm
Roronoa Zoro

TY. (: