Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » One Piece: Second Voyage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 11 at 7:02pmluffyluffy

Series Info
Title: One Piece
Categories: adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, shounen
Author: Eiichiro Oda

Artist: Eiichiro Oda

Chapters: 609 - ongoing

Summary
Gol D. Roger was known as the Pirate King, the strongest and most infamous being to have sailed the Grand Line. The capture and death of Roger by the World Government brought a change throughout the world. His last words before his death revealed the location of the greatest treasure in the world, One Piece. It was this revelation that brought about the Grand Age of Pirates, men who dreamed of finding One Piece (which promises an unlimited amount of riches and fame), and quite possibly the most coveted of titles for the person who found it, the title of the Pirate King.

Enter Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy that defies your standard definition of a pirate. Rather than the popular persona of a wicked, hardened, toothless pirate who ransacks villages for fun, Luffy’s reason for being a pirate is one of pure wonder; the thought of an exciting adventure and meeting new and intriguing people, along with finding One Piece, are his reasons of becoming a pirate. Following in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Luffy and his crew travel across the Grand Line, experiencing crazy adventures, unveiling dark mysteries and battling strong enemies, all in order to reach One Piece.
Continue all discussion of One Piece

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 26, 13 at 4:27pm
Quixotic

Why did Sanji have to be right about Violet? I was hoping for Sanji to somehow smuggle himself out of his situation in another way. Well, the rest of the chapter was great. Donflamingo possibly a World Noble?

Jun 16, 13 at 10:27am
Enth

Agreed it was a good chapter, and the extra wait for the next one will be a pain. Lots of nice angles of Robin >:]

For a while I've had the feeling that all the living toys are like an unknowing army for Doflamingo, just waiting to be "activated" - I could see a war breaking out between the toys and dwarves.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:48pm
Quixotic

Maybe so, I saw it as Law being "careful" (maybe not a good choice of words) since Vergo still had his heart, Guitarman91.

CP0 is still floating around somewhere, something is on the ship, and some of Doflamingo's men are also heading to the ship.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:45pm
GuitarMan91

quote Quixotic
Speaking of Law, his weakness seems a bit off tbh. He didn't show any signs of fatigue during Punk Hazard.
Really? I thought his fight vs Vergo he was getting the crap kicked out of him and he looked quite exhausted. I believe he was resting on a knee before Smoker intervened.

I do hope everyone gets serious fights though I hope we see the villains soon (I know we met some of Donflamingo's crew earlier but not many of them seemed like actually fighting villains.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:31pm
Quixotic

I think this time around, everyone will finally be able to get a serious fight.

Speaking of Law, his weakness seems a bit off tbh. He didn't show any signs of fatigue during Punk Hazard.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:29pm
GuitarMan91

Quixotic They can move super fast. I doubt they are going to give the strawhats a lot of help, probably just help Law escape and maybe match up against Marine Grunts if another big battle breaks out late in the arc.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:26pm
Quixotic

I know Guitarman91, I didn't want it to end.

Everything is slowly starting to come together now.

What can gnomes do though?

Jun 14, 13 at 8:21pm
GuitarMan91

That chapter was really good, mainly the ending. I'm actually really enjoying this arc so far, Oda is starting to tie all the plotlines together somewhat. Also the Gnomes will ally with the Strawhats. They are gathering weapons and scouting donflamingo which means they are probably planning to fight him themselves.

Jun 14, 13 at 8:16pm
Quixotic

Damn, looks like Law is *bleep*ed. Nice to see Robin doing stuff. Wonder how Sanji found out about Doflamingo's plans? One Piece on break again.

May 22, 13 at 1:32am
Clief

quote Quixotic
Sucks to hear that, I wish him a speedy recovery. Cilef, I believe there's still another to go.
I was wondering why I didn't get a notification from this, only to realise you spelt my name wrong. And that's okay I guess, as long as he makes a speedy recovery