Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's Corsair H100 review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 11 at 12:43amleochan

The H100 is the latest in Corsair's line of acclaimed pre-assembled thermal liquid cooling solutions for enthusiasts, and the first self-contained closed-loop cooler from the manufacturer to use a beefy 240 mm radiator. It's big in form factor, and promises to be just as big in performance. Hit our latest liquid cooler review to see how it stacks against the competition.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 08, 12 at 8:15am
Randome

That makes no sense at all. A thread in an appropriate forum should be enough. A lot of the threads don't even get any posts.

Mar 08, 12 at 5:35am
Ren of Heavens

quote Randome
Why does Neoseeker have a Corsair H100 forum?
When a product profile is made (For reviews etc) it automatically makes a forum too.

Mar 06, 12 at 9:06am
Randome

leochan As the only one here, who I know has handled an H100 (assuming that you made the review), can you tell me a few things?
  • Do the 8 screw-holes in the radiator go all the way through? Is it possible to use a longer screw (or bolt) and make it go all the way through, to the other side?
  • And what's the diameter of the screws, used to connect the fans to the radiator?

Why does Neoseeker have a Corsair H100 forum?

Aug 19, 11 at 12:04am
Vagabond

quote Shadow of Death
quote Supernova1332
quote Shadow of Death
They definitely do need to increase the diameter of the tubing. Honestly, the price over the H80 doesn't seem justified, it's a small increase for a premium price.

Bet the H120 or whatever will have larger tubing. How much smaller is the H80? I have an H50 myself though I don't over clock (I really should ~_~).
The H80 is half as long but about twice as thick.
Wouldn't that potentially make it even harder to fit?
No, the H80 will fit any case with a 120mm vent at the back. It does come into the case more than a single wide rad, but it isn't a problem for most case on the market.

Aug 18, 11 at 3:41am
Shadow of Death

quote Supernova1332
quote Shadow of Death
They definitely do need to increase the diameter of the tubing. Honestly, the price over the H80 doesn't seem justified, it's a small increase for a premium price.

Bet the H120 or whatever will have larger tubing. How much smaller is the H80? I have an H50 myself though I don't over clock (I really should ~_~).
Wouldn't that potentially make it even harder to fit?

Aug 18, 11 at 2:42am
Supernova1332

quote Shadow of Death

Aug 18, 11 at 2:32am
Shadow of Death

Aug 17, 11 at 7:15am
JohnRocks

I have an Antec 1200 so I am good to go. Thinking about getting one. Also, I can use the two fans I have on my heatsink right now to complete the push/ pull configuration.

Aug 17, 11 at 12:43am
leochan

The H100 is the latest in Corsair's line of acclaimed pre-assembled thermal liquid cooling solutions for enthusiasts, and the first self-contained closed-loop cooler from the manufacturer to use a beefy 240 mm radiator. It's big in form factor, and promises to be just as big in performance. Hit our latest liquid cooler review to see how it stacks against the competition.