Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Replacement Moves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 11 at 5:58amMiju500

i think luigi should have his down B move replaced with his poltergust 3000 or 5000 or whatever, just as mario's spinning move was replaced with f.l.u.d.d., also down B. i don't know what luigi's down B move is currently, but forgive me if it's already awesome. i've always wanted luigi to have his vacuum in smash bros, and since mario got his fludd in brawl it would be cool to see both actual bros in action with their specific game's gadgets. luigi with his poltergust would also add to his unique move-set and theme. that's what move i'd replace - luigi's down B.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 11, 12 at 6:48am
GaTheaZakk

That koopa claw thing was awesome, Bowser would claw the opponent, sometimes it was a grapple where he would start chomping, I wanted to do this in his final smash form Giga Bowser, but disapointing as it is they replace it with that bodt slam garbage.

I'm not even saying anything about how bad that move looks.

Jul 10, 12 at 4:15pm
timeshine

quote Kokoro
I want to see Bowser's old claw slash from Melee back. I don't like the replacement for it they gave him in Brawl.
I knew I was forgetting something. I actually liked getting bowser from random selection before while now I'm disappointed and I think part of the reason is the removal of the claw move.

Jul 09, 12 at 11:41pm
Kokoro

I want to see Bowser's old claw slash from Melee back. I don't like the replacement for it they gave him in Brawl.

Jul 09, 12 at 3:50pm
timeshine

-Poltergust should definitely go on Luigi and Mario should get his Mario tornado back (it's dumb that luigi has it and the move is still caused mario tornado).

-Ganondorf should get a completely redone moveset (except final smash it's fine).

-More differences between fox and falco. Also give falco arwing its dumb that he has landmaster.

-Toon link needs a different move set from link

-perhaps some changes to ness (I like the way lucas operates I think it's fine. In fact I'm fine with it is now).

I can't think of any changes that are as necessary as these ones.

Jul 09, 12 at 3:35pm
Gotenks

Luigi should really have more of a moveset that could come from the Luigi Mansion games. Though there isn't much there besides the obvious Poltergust which should be one of his moves imo,

Jul 09, 12 at 10:32am
BlueLore

-I also think that Luigi should get his poltergust.
I already thought it was weird for mario to have the fludd,but that luigi didn't have the poltergust,since the poltergust is much more iconic for luigi than the fludd is for mario.

-ganondorf should get a weapon,but the question is which should he use,since he always has different swords(and didn't even use one in OoT3d,which is his last appearance).I think it would be cool if he used his trident from the 2d-games.
But his special moves also need to be changed,he could for example fire ball made of light as his standard-special-move.

-Falco&wolf also need new movesets,they could use some items from assault(like grenades,mines,sniper rifle,jetpack,missiles and rocket launcher)

-Toonlink could use some different items,like rocs cape,pegasus boots and the hammer

-Zelda could also get a new moveset,maybe the light arrows could be reduced to be her standard special(firing a powerful arrow,which needs to be charged first),her final smash could be a sealing spell,which would work without knockback,but kill the enemy instantly if they are weakened enough.
sheik could be left out or replaced with impa,because sheik isn't really a recurring character in the zelda series(and if she'd be left out,it would make place for another double-character),but since she was already in two games I doubt that.

Jul 08, 12 at 12:39am
Kokoro

quote Gotenks
Would be a wise choice to add Tanooki Mario into the game(even adding a Super Leaf item perhaps?), Nintendo has been using it more and more in the latest Mario games and has been popular among the fans.
If they added the Super Leaf, I would what it could be for. Perhaps flying back up to stage, in case you get knocked out of it? Of course, they would have to make it a temporary item too.

Jul 07, 12 at 6:51pm
GaTheZakk

Maybe Luigi should have his down B be poltergust if Mario gets rid of his FLUDD, that way Luigi can use his Luigi's Mansion iconic weapon of choice and it won't be a copy of Mario's FLUDD!

Jun 30, 12 at 4:39am
Gotenks

Would be a wise choice to add Tanooki Mario into the game(even adding a Super Leaf item perhaps?), Nintendo has been using it more and more in the latest Mario games and has been popular among the fans.

Jun 30, 12 at 2:33am
Kokoro

quote Quixotic
I think that Tanooki Mario would be a good replacement for FLUDD. It can let Mario use a few different attacks and allow Mario to glide like Meta Knight, Charizard, etc.

I'd like to see Skull Bash replaced too. Maybe with something like Iron Tail or Electro Ball.
That would be a great idea. Make Tanooki Mario to Mario as Sheik is to Zelda. Maybe have some kind of helicopter spin as one of his attacks too.