Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » The sims 3 fun things to do (not copying) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 12, 11 at 12:39pmgreeny389

1. make an account where you hate everyone and 1 you like
2. build a garage
3. make a mansion
4. trap someone in a room and evict them
5. make a hotel (i tryed it its hard)
6. make a masterchef sim
7. make a gamer one (buy radios and stuff)
8. make a winter one (karma powers included)
9. make a sim that looks closest like you
10. make a sim that loves garden so you have
small house and lots of plants.
11. make an avatar(avatar movie)
12. make a sim with no house and live on streets

tell me yours just comment:)

-----------
Biggest gamer in coventry

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 25, 12 at 6:54pm
blablabladkwata

[i][/i][b][/b] This is for xbox 360 you can meet the grim reaper. My friend married him and they had children. You can forse him to come with a cheat go to the pause menu and push in all four triggers at once you will then see two pop ups answer those then play the game hold the left trigger down and click the mail box it Will say under force npc GRIM REAPER

Apr 15, 12 at 2:09pm
Bee

Another way of making a ghost baby is just starting with a female. Make one of her traits "kleptomaniac". Take her to graveyard at night and find the gravestone of a male, click on the ground next to the gravestone and click "swipe something". She should steal the gravestone.

Take it home and put it in your bedroom. The ghost should appear after a few nights, make friends with it and try for baby with it after you've built a good relationship. This way you can get pregnant and send the ghost back to the graveyard in the mail, no cranky father ghost to deal with!

Apr 11, 12 at 6:41am
random vewier

i tried most of these things and they where really boring so has anyone got any good ideas[div align=center][/div]

Apr 06, 12 at 4:24am
kio

make all your sims fat and naked then kill them all. its actually really fun

Apr 02, 12 at 3:08pm
Justus411

I don't have the ds version but you will definitely figure something cool out I n
Know you will just keep trying new things

Apr 02, 12 at 3:06pm
Justus411

I have something really cool to share so when you log in don't make any sims just go to select household then you can live with a rich family and it will be awesome and I have something elts posted that if you want to get rid of a sim to..........
Sorry if I copied anyone I didn't mean to

Feb 26, 12 at 8:33pm
Leyletto

quote DescoleXAnton
Um... How about the ds version? Any fun things for that?
This is all for the DS version. Most of the above ideas would work on this game.

There are other forums for different versions.

Jan 22, 12 at 9:17pm
DescoleXAnton

Um... How about the ds version? Any fun things for that?

Dec 30, 11 at 1:38pm
I

This is a description of number 2 (there are two ways)
The first way is a little more complicated than the second. I suggest you only do this one if you don't have generations
1.you start with Sims 3
two people. A man and a woman. Kill the man. Put his grave outside your house. Wait until his ghost haunts you. Let your woman build a relationship with the guy. Keep being romantic with him until you see the option that says try for baby. The baby will then be a ghost that you can control and play with.

this option is easier than the last one but it mostly takes longer.
2. begin with a man and a woman. Make them husband and wife. Buy a Chemistry table. Let one of them make potions until they discover the ghost potion then just try for baby.

Dec 30, 11 at 10:38am
I

1.Make everyone in town vampires (late night)
2.Have Ghost baby (will tell how in next post)
3.See how long you can go on with one family (my record is 17 generations)
4.master all skills
5.build your house on Sims