Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Stuff i want to tell you » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 11, 11 at 6:36pmgreeny389

1.i complete my lifetime wish
2.im on a higher level then my boss
3.i beat everyone to work
and 4. 3 people moved in my house(one at a time)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 13 at 12:38am
simmysimsim

Right when u start a new game become friends or marry don alto or holly alto they r the richest in town but for this u have to gt a empty lot so you can build a dream house

Mar 14, 13 at 6:02pm
USA Sims lover

I have worked at all of the jobs, completed lifetime wishes also and I became the richest sim in town... I'm bored now. maybe I should get sims 3 PC instead.

Sep 29, 12 at 8:12am
Shazzy

I completed my lifetime wish, but then the game froze, and I forgot to save........

Jul 23, 12 at 9:33am
Wheat

Having 4.3 people is impossible, period.

I completed all skills recently! Yay! Also completed the lifetime wish of my Sim, Lainey.

Jun 10, 12 at 1:42am
Lazy

Any time you wanna make a thread about it tyl , I'm sure many people will be willing to help you.
Otherwise... 4.3?

Jun 06, 12 at 9:14pm
Potassium

quote tyi
[i][/i]please help me
With what? I'd be glad to help. But I'd advise you make a new thread about it so others can see it and help too. Feel free to ask anything related to this game you'd like.

May 21, 12 at 3:15pm
tyi

[i][/i]please help me

Aug 23, 11 at 8:16pm
PrincessHyper

I've done all of those things I think! My Sim, Lola Rita, has been married like 5 times, had like 6 other housemates and has completed her first lifetime wish (I used the Midlife Crisis for another lifetime wish) I unlocked all of the Karma Powers, I'm at level ten on the culinary career, and all of my skills are at level ten. Some fun things to do is to knock down the first house you get, then use the money to build a nicer one!!!

Aug 18, 11 at 2:21pm
Black Rainbow

I'm considering moving my Sim's boyfriend, Alex Goth, in. But I'd have to make room for a double bed which will be a hassle because my Sim's bedroom is pretty crowded.

Aug 12, 11 at 7:34am
greeny389

no i had one at a time