Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield 3 » Battle Lounge - This Thread Are Sick » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 11 at 10:04pm

..for lack of a better title
mod approved!

[Site Wide Rules]: Follow 'em

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 10, 12 at 2:55pm
Dan_bug

I *bleep*ing hate clan servers when the clans are all on one team.

If theres anything worse than 24/7 BF3 nerd, its a bunch of organised nerds who camp the other teams spawn and spawnkill.

I wish there was a way you could blacklist those type of servers so I can avoid them.

Jul 10, 12 at 1:42pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Ah. That settles it, then.
I love Battlefield, but I just can't justify the price.

Appreciate the help.

Jul 10, 12 at 10:51am
ResistanceFailure

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
I don't really care about challenges and new weapons.
I've got the M4, M416, and SAW, so I'm good on that.

The real issue is the price. I don't want to pay $50 now to pay slightly less later. Especially if I don't want all the new maps down the line.
I also already own the Karkland DLC. I thought that's all there was except for Premium.
There's the Close Quarters maps also, but most battlefield 3 vets aren't too thrilled about playing CQC.

Premium doesn't sound like it'd be worth much to you. It's more for the people that do want everything BF3. Rather than those that prefer to just pick and choose which DLC content they want.

Jul 10, 12 at 8:24am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

I don't really care about challenges and new weapons.
I've got the M4, M416, and SAW, so I'm good on that.

The real issue is the price. I don't want to pay $50 now to pay slightly less later. Especially if I don't want all the new maps down the line.
I also already own the Karkland DLC. I thought that's all there was except for Premium.

Jul 10, 12 at 7:17am
ResistanceFailure

quote Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA
Hey! I'm playing multiplayer games again!

I just restarted my Battlefield kick, now that I have some consistent friends to play with.

Question:
Is the Premium worth it?
One of my friends has it, and from what he said- the only thing you get is the CQC deathmatch.
But you get early access to upcoming DLC? If so, do you still have to pay for that DLC?
It's worth it.
You get all DLC for a slightly lower cost than you would buying them all separate. You get them early (you don't have to pay for them, the $50 covers it all).
You get exclusive assignments for dog tags, weapon and soldier camos. Which keeps things fresh.

A set of premium assignments was just released yesterday actually for some more gun camos and one soldier camo.

Jul 10, 12 at 6:29am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Hey! I'm playing multiplayer games again!

I just restarted my Battlefield kick, now that I have some consistent friends to play with.

Question:
Is the Premium worth it?
One of my friends has it, and from what he said- the only thing you get is the CQC deathmatch.
But you get early access to upcoming DLC? If so, do you still have to pay for that DLC?

Jul 08, 12 at 7:15pm
Eiche

All the cool kids have around 350 SPM.

Edit: Holy Christ Whelan, your skill level is nearly twice mine.
That's ok though, mine's higher than my dad's and he's played the game every night since he got it.

Jul 06, 12 at 3:54pm
Whelan

I have just hit 1000 SPM on the PS3. :)

Jun 22, 12 at 6:47am
Pauliepoos

3 days for 1200mb? Jeezus H.......

Jun 22, 12 at 5:58am
jbh

is it goat powered then