Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 11 at 12:30amAxe

So now that the forum has been started and Borderlands 2 is finally confirmed to exist, let's kick it into low gear and start suggesting things and giving feedback. Ideas, banner ideas, etc, you probably know the drill by now.

----------

Personally, I think it'd be awesome if there was yet another version of the captions system like on Loungin' but with vending machine lines from the first game until more lines and info are released about this one. "A sniper without a sniper COM is just a guy with a gun." "400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!" "Buy a first aid kit. You won't regret it." Things like that.

Not sure what to suggest for the banner though. :/

Let the suggesting begin!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 13 at 4:35pm
CardsForFree

looks great this game

Nov 02, 12 at 5:09pm
EricF

If the trading forum gets busy enough, it might be a good idea to add who is and who isn't reliable in the header. A bit like ratings on Amazon for certain companies/third parties but obviously not nearly as broad.

Oct 29, 12 at 11:28am
Smitty737

We could have a thread for reliable dubbers and times that they are on or availble.

Oct 24, 12 at 9:37am
Vicarious

Done Whelan!

So does anyone want to ever have a H&F contest? Would be cool to get a new header up with the Mechromancer on it!

Oct 24, 12 at 12:05am
Whelan

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59870/

sub forum?

Oct 22, 12 at 5:27pm
LOD-squa

As Vicarious has stated, we want to see the site generate more traffic by having individual threads. A forum has been created so that people can post new threads and discuss ways to trade with each other. Axe.

Oct 22, 12 at 4:32pm
Vicarious

Yes Axe the trading thread was closed to help guide traffic in to the site and forum. If it gets overwhelming then we can see about getting a specific forum made for it.

Also I see nothing wrong with duping as it is personal choice to do it. So unless it gets out if control I don't mind.

Oct 22, 12 at 3:33pm
Axe

It looks like the trading thread isn't pinned anymore, and there are a few shop threads. A quick skim of this page of the thread didn't bring anything regarding it up, so I thought I'd go ahead and ask. Is the trading thread gone now?

Also, since the Gearbox forums have recently made rule changes making arranging it a bannable offense there, what's the stance on duping going to be here? Personally, I don't find anything wrong with it, since the only possible harm it could do to others is to devalue their hard-earned stuff, but the first Borderlands and the hated Pokemon games have duping in various forms and trading on them seemed to thrive anyway.

Oct 21, 12 at 7:26pm
Vicarious

quote BlueFreak
Do you think that it'll be good?
With how quickly a forum board and it's members can change I never know exactly how people feel. That is why I ask. ^-^

Oct 21, 12 at 7:08pm
BlueFreak

Do you think that it'll be good?