Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » YuruYuri » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 11 at 2:16pmGhostMember

Sway n' Shake

Genre: Comedy, Yuri
Episodes: 12
Adaptation: YuruYuri (Manga)
quote Summary, AnimeNewsNetwork
Right after starting middle school, Chinatsu Yoshikawa joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely by her two friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club. The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.
Opening Theme: Ending Theme: ----------

I know Elliot Gale is watching this. Not sure about the rest of Neo. YRYR is surprisingly one of my favourite Summer series this season. It's kind of like K-On, only funny at times instead of trying to rely solely on cute.[/div]
[/div]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 04, 16 at 10:45am
Mastix

quote InsanityS
quote Mastix
I really cannot wait for the new season though.
Out of curiosity did you get around to watching the third season?

I've just completed it today. Definitely worthwhile watching. It was interesting to see the girls relationships develop but retaining the humour I'd expected from the series.
I did finish it. I'd say it's probably my favorite season? Great mix of humor and shockingly well written character development. I'm really pleased with this season over all. I think the show has only gotten better as it has continued and would be happy to see more.

Jan 03, 16 at 4:22pm
Shin Ra

quote Axe
Resident yuri fangirl Axe here to report that I'm making my way through this series ever so slowly. I'm only about three episodes in at this point, but it's hard to make time for it when I'm doing so many other things. ; A; It's so good though! I'm at the point where character traits and relationships are still being established and built on, but I've enjoyed every second thus far. Why don't I watch it more often?
It's not a bad idea to watch it slowly, you can reflect on it a bit more and you'll miss it when it's gone. I love the show too.

Jan 03, 16 at 12:16pm
Axe

Resident yuri fangirl Axe here to report that I'm making my way through this series ever so slowly. I'm only about three episodes in at this point, but it's hard to make time for it when I'm doing so many other things. ; A; It's so good though! I'm at the point where character traits and relationships are still being established and built on, but I've enjoyed every second thus far. Why don't I watch it more often?

Jan 03, 16 at 10:33am
InsanityS

quote Mastix
Out of curiosity did you get around to watching the third season?

I've just completed it today. Definitely worthwhile watching. It was interesting to see the girls relationships develop but retaining the humour I'd expected from the series.

Dec 06, 15 at 2:15am
Lorx

quote Mastix
quote BlueMew101
To be honest I originally was going to watch it because I though it was a hentai. <.<

I'm sure this is not that uncommon a mistake.

What about people who thought it was a Mirakurun Magical Girl anime!

Dec 06, 15 at 1:18am
Shin Ra

I love this show so much

Toshinou Kyouko is besto!

Oct 09, 15 at 6:34pm
Megamaster37

PRAISE BE TO THE RUM RAISIN

Oct 07, 15 at 3:16pm
Kanon

IT'S HERE.

THE TIME FOR LAZY LESBIANS HAS RETURNED.

Mar 09, 15 at 4:47am
Mastix

quote BlueMew101
To be honest I originally was going to watch it because I though it was a hentai. <.<

I'm sure this is not that uncommon a mistake.

Mar 09, 15 at 2:27am
Blue_Mew

To be honest I originally was going to watch it because I though it was a hentai. <.< Than when I watched it I grew to actually like the characters and the whole anime in general. I'm really happy to find out about that third season.