Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » YuruYuri » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 11 at 2:16pmGhostMember

Sway n' Shake

Genre: Comedy, Yuri
Episodes: 12
Adaptation: YuruYuri (Manga)
quote Summary, AnimeNewsNetwork
Right after starting middle school, Chinatsu Yoshikawa joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely by her two friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club. The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.
Opening Theme: Ending Theme: ----------

I know Elliot Gale is watching this. Not sure about the rest of Neo. YRYR is surprisingly one of my favourite Summer series this season. It's kind of like K-On, only funny at times instead of trying to rely solely on cute.[/div]
[/div]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 14 at 2:29am
Best Player Ever

HEY LOOK

Who knows if it'll be an OVA or a season 3 but something's gonna happen sometime.

Jan 09, 14 at 6:57am
Best Player Ever

Sumimasen deshita, Kanon-senpai~

I wouldn't mind watching another season of this, even despite all of that middle school yuri going on.
Oh yeah that episode, Lorx. It almost got to me for a second before I found out I was getting *bleep*ing trolled.

Jan 08, 14 at 10:19pm
Lorx

I should really re-watch this soon, liked it enough going through the first time...barring the draw-a-story episode.

Jan 08, 14 at 9:45pm
Kanon

Arara~

I saw the thread bumped and for a second thought it was a season three announcement, you sure made me feel silly Best Player Ever-chan.

Kanocchi shippai da~ Teehee *kawaii head tap*

Jan 08, 14 at 1:03pm
SkX

Yuyushiki>YuruYuri tbh

Jan 08, 14 at 12:58pm
Amy

I have watched this series and it is correctly in the Completed pile but I have NOT an idea on what this was, besides it having yuri undertones. Hold on...

Yeah, the pictures of them do remind me of something, but the entire plot or special tidbits... not a clue. Giving it 6/10 was probably apt.

Jan 08, 14 at 12:15pm
Insanity Prevails

And by that Kanon means he's very thankful for you sharing your positive opinion about this fantastic series.

Jan 08, 14 at 6:09am
Best Player Ever

so since you guys told me to post i'm gonna post

I finished watching both season a couple of days ago, and it as pretty *bleep*ing fantastic.
I don't know why I didn't watch this sooner because I laughed so many times during this show it's crazy.

Pretty much any scene where Akari is being tormented (like putting crackers in her hair while she's sleeping and then getting attacked by birds) is some real *bleep*ing comedy gold.

Oct 05, 12 at 4:22am
Insanity Prevails

quote Saga
I will probably watch the second season.
Nonono, there's no "probably" about it. You will watch the second season. You've no choice now that you've watched the first season.

Oct 04, 12 at 3:50pm
Arietta

Alright I watched it all.

Honestly, when I watched the first episode (and after seeing it's tags), I was really "meeehhhhhh" towards it. It looked like the average school + comedy + schoolgirls thing (I don't remember a guy ever appearing hahaha, because I'm not sure if the president "helper" was a guy or a girl. ), and I usually find them lame. I was going to give it a 3 on MAL at first.

But things really picked up nicely by the third episode. It really is a lot more than just about "COMEDY LOL". I enjoyed it a lot and ended up MAL'ing it a 7. I will probably watch the second season. It made laugh and

quote Ep where...
the episode where Kyouko is changed almost makes me cry tbh.
Very nicely done. I'm so glad it wasn't the common comedy that can be found in so much anime nowadays.