Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » YuruYuri » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 08, 11 at 2:16pmGhostMember

Sway n' Shake

Genre: Comedy, Yuri
Episodes: 12
Adaptation: YuruYuri (Manga)
quote Summary, AnimeNewsNetwork
Right after starting middle school, Chinatsu Yoshikawa joins the Amusement Club which is composed solely by her two friends, Kyouko Toshinou and Yui Funami after finding out about the dissolution of the Tea Club. The Amusement Club, situated at the tea room facility since the Tea Club disbanded, has no clear purpose, being free for the girls to do whatever they want.
Opening Theme: Ending Theme: ----------

I know Elliot Gale is watching this. Not sure about the rest of Neo. YRYR is surprisingly one of my favourite Summer series this season. It's kind of like K-On, only funny at times instead of trying to rely solely on cute.[/div]
[/div]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 09, 15 at 4:47am
Mastix

quote BlueMew101
To be honest I originally was going to watch it because I though it was a hentai. <.<

I'm sure this is not that uncommon a mistake.

I really cannot wait for the new season though.

Mar 09, 15 at 2:27am
BlueMew101

To be honest I originally was going to watch it because I though it was a hentai. <.< Than when I watched it I grew to actually like the characters and the whole anime in general. I'm really happy to find out about that third season.

Mar 09, 15 at 12:23am
Lorx

quote GlancingReverse
I'm pretty hype.

Was such a fun cast of characters, it'll be nice to have some more of the show.

Mar 07, 15 at 4:48pm
Arietta

quote Insanity Prevails
quote Saga
I will probably watch the second season.
Nonono, there's no "probably" about it. You will watch the second season. You've no choice now that you've watched the first season.
> 3 years later.
> Don't care.

Hey hey HEY, we've got a third season to watch now.

New Yuru Yuri news is best news.

Mar 07, 15 at 3:20pm
GlancingReverse

Mar 05, 15 at 10:53pm
Kanon

There is not a word that has ever existed in human vocabulary to do justice to the quality of the joke at the start of the OVA.

101/10, perfection incarnate.

Feb 10, 14 at 2:29am
Best Player Ever

HEY LOOK

Who knows if it'll be an OVA or a season 3 but something's gonna happen sometime.

Jan 09, 14 at 6:57am
Best Player Ever

Sumimasen deshita, Kanon-senpai~

I wouldn't mind watching another season of this, even despite all of that middle school yuri going on.
Oh yeah that episode, Lorx. It almost got to me for a second before I found out I was getting *bleep*ing trolled.

Jan 08, 14 at 10:19pm
Lorx

I should really re-watch this soon, liked it enough going through the first time...barring the draw-a-story episode.

Jan 08, 14 at 9:45pm
Kanon

Arara~

I saw the thread bumped and for a second thought it was a season three announcement, you sure made me feel silly Best Player Ever-chan.

Kanocchi shippai da~ Teehee *kawaii head tap*