Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D » Favourite Sage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Check out the Featured Character Discussion Index and Suggestions and join in the fun!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Aug 07, 11 at 10:28pmDark Arcanine

Nice, simple one from me this time: Who is your favourite Sage and why?

There's no doubt that mine is Darunia! His dialogue is amusing; his dancing is incredible; and he's a Goron, which makes him cool by default. It also seems cooler that, when you meet him in the temple, he's just about to go through to the boss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 12 at 10:28pm
Pop3464

Saria, I was un-suspecting that she would be a sage, It was like:
"Yes! I get to see Saria again!"
Then:
"Sage? She's a Sage!?"
Yup, One of my Heart Containers broke at that moment. =P

Mar 13, 12 at 9:09pm
Roxas

That dance was priceless. Nobody could do that dance better than Darunia, especially since he invented it.

Mar 13, 12 at 9:09pm
Pikachu

Nabooru's a sage? o.o

EDIT: OYEAHIREMEMBERNOW

Mar 13, 12 at 8:56pm
sfree36

and his one weakness is saria's song

Mar 13, 12 at 8:10pm
Roxas

I want to see Darunia do whatever he did to Volvagia during the time Link and him had to go separate ways in the temple. That part still irks me.

Mar 13, 12 at 8:06pm
Dark Arcanine

Heck yeah. A game about Darunia and his heroic deeds as the ruler of the Gorons and possessor of the mighty Megaton Hammer! Who wouldn't want that? He's a fantastic character.

Mar 13, 12 at 7:51pm
Roxas

quote sfree36
My favourite was cheif darunia, and he just might be my favourite character ever. He should have his own game lol
I am sure Dark Arcanine has been wanting this to happen for a while now. He should be the one to make it, actually.

Mar 12, 12 at 9:56pm
sfree36

quote Couttsy
it would've been nice to see some more sheikah and learn more about there culture or something more, they told us nothing.
Nah its better that way. And also whats wrong with Impa being the shadow sage. Nothing, thats what.

My favourite was cheif darunia, and he just might be my favourite character ever. He should have his own game lol

Mar 12, 12 at 4:44pm
Captain Nerditude

Speaking of underdeveloped sages, what about Rauru? I know he may be Gaepora (however you spell it), but other than that there's nothing! He knows pretty much everything about your quest, but that's it! Who is he? Where did he come from? Great moustache though. lol:D

Dec 30, 11 at 10:05pm
Registeel

I'm not done the game yet (only at the Water Temple) and I have no clue who Nabooru is, but for now my favorite sage is Ruto because she is a Zora and Zoras are awesome! Saria and Rauru are ok but Darunia and Impa just creep me out.