Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » I Dream of Pinkie » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Toggle Snow: ON | OFF

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 06, 11 at 4:09amEithne

So bronies, this thread is about dreaming of ponies. Have you ever had any? Are you that obsessed to the point of seeing ponies in your dreams constantly?

Last night I had a dream that my dad saw my wallpaper for my laptop (its currently Twilight Sparkle) and he said

"Why do you have a My Little Pony as your background?'
"Because she is a unicorn, and unicorns are cool."

So discuss pony related dreams.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 14 at 12:33pm
Stitch

I managed to dream about ponies last night, or rather this morning somewhere, all I remember is I was watching TV in my dream, and it was on, not sure what episode it was, but I think I heard saw Rarity and Pinkie Pie, and I think I heard Pinkie shout somehting like usuall and I saw an logo on the top right of the screen that had a pony on it, but not the current MLP pony, one of dem old ones, and it said Pony Homage.

Didn't last long, because I woke up shortly afterwards.

Finally, a pony dream I remember.

Jan 21, 14 at 11:26am
Stitch

I watch lots of cartoons, but my dreams usually are real-life or work related, or somehting really odd that I never seen before. :/

I might've had a dream that had a pony in it, but can't be sure.

oh, I did dream of Stitch once, and I made a drawing of what I saw Stitch doing:

Jan 21, 14 at 11:16am
hiigaran

i dunno. if that were true, id be having dreams about website design.

scratch that. make that nightmares.

Jan 21, 14 at 10:56am
Kingy

Yeah so I'm not replying to this about another dream I had, but something I found out that you guys might like.

I often read before going to bed, which may be why I dream so often. Reading evokes the imagination, so if you read right before going to bed, your imagination might still be active.

So if you guys want to dream of certain things, read about those things.

Nov 29, 13 at 8:05am
Kingy

So last night was really weird. I dreamed of Twilight's voice, but didn't actually see her at all. It didn't sound like Tara Strong, but I somehow knew it was her by the way she spoke. She said something about how I needed to get my homework done and how my art class sucks. Then my dream shifted to a mix between Assassin's Creed and the Walking Dead where everyone got all pissed off over a basketball game. The dream ended when the governor tried to kill my high school Spanish teacher and I ended up hitting my wall irl trying to slap his gun away.

I just don't even know. But I think I'm going to get my homework done, because that sounds like a pretty good idea.

Oct 29, 13 at 8:24am
Kingy

So I just dreamed last night that there was a giant Derpy in my neighborhood. Not much more needs to be explained.

Oct 10, 13 at 6:36am
Short Circuit

These dreams of yours are some of the strangest I've ever heard of.

Gotta be fun though. Imagine if you could lucid dream a scenario like that.

Oct 09, 13 at 5:03pm
Shadow of Death

That's great Kingy

Wish I had dreams like that. I still haven't had a Pony dream yet, so far as I can remember.

Still waiting on a Merpony episode. It'll probably come late on in the show, perhaps when they're running low on ideas or something. That is, if it comes at all.

Oct 09, 13 at 9:13am
Kingy

Man I love my imagination.

I was at a wedding reception for someone, which took place in a place that resembled a gym inside a church near where I live. There were sets of chairs off to the side, tables strewn across the floor, and tons of people talking to each other. There was even a piano, off over by the chairs. I remember taking off my jacket, pulling out my phone and keys, then setting them all on this piano. I don't know why, but apparently I felt it was a good idea to do so. I also had long hair again, which I haven't had since 2010.

Instead of sticking around to talk to people, none of which I knew, I decided to cross the floor and go through a set of doors on the far end of the gym. Upon entering the hallway beyond the door, I instantly knew something was not right: there were posters of ponies all over the walls. And not just regular posters, but giant, intricate, masterpieces of art. Assuming I was still inside this church, this was super odd to me. I remember grinning up at the posters, thinking "this is the greatest thing ever." But further on walking down the hallway, I noticed the posters were gradually becoming messier and harder to distinguish, as though they were drawn by kids. And sure enough, when that thought crossed my mind, I walked past a group of kids standing around, who I assumed were on a field trip. I remember the teacher of the class pointing up at all the posters like they were in some sort of museum.

But it gets stranger. Eventually, the paintings became almost too abstract and complicated to make out, and all I was basically looking at were a wild selection of bright colors. I remember the last painting resembling something like Pinkie Pie in front of a sunset, before I came to another set of double doors. What was inside of these doors of all things? A pool.

A big pool. Like, Olympic-sized. And you would not believe what was in and above the water. There were serpents, dragons, ponies that looked like mermaids and mermen, some weird colorful creatures I couldn't identify and a bunch of unicorns and pegasi. A three-dimensional Lyra was staring back at me in the water, along with pretty much everything else. They weren't upset I was there, but just curious, as though they had never seen something like me before in their life. I was as stunned as they were.

So stunned in fact, I sprinted through another set of double doors on the other side of the pool that led back to the gym, which was now nearly empty. Obviously, I felt like the dream was real, so I grabbed my phone and took it back to the pool, wanting to take videos and pictures of it all, just to serve as proof I wasn't crazy.

The last thing I remember in the dream is jumping in the pool, taking amounts of pictures and videos, and some pony swimming toward me, smiling. Then I woke up to the early hours of the morning.

This dream put me in a really good mood this morning. It's just what I needed, because I've been feeling stressed out for over a week. Now I feel a bit more confident about everything.

Yay for dreams!

Apr 01, 13 at 5:29pm
Kingy

quote Johnathan Morris
Kinda glad I dont have dreams like that
Haha don't pretend like you've never had odd dreams. ;P And whoever doesn't want to see a Fluttershy laugh is dead inside.