Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Pandora? This aint Avatar. This is BORDERLANDS. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 11 at 3:41pmShane

Introductions. Say hi and introduce yourself. I'm Shane, your friendly neighbourhood Category mod.

Welcome back to Pandora ((Or whatever planet this one is gonna be on)). I can't wait to go searching for loot again.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 15, 14 at 10:26pm
Davy Jones

Hi guys.
I have a 72 Axton, a 72 Zer0, and a 52 Salvador that I'm working on maxxing out.
I'm a hardcore gear farmer. I have somewhere between 20-30 Legendaries at 72 and 8 Pearlescents.
If you need weapons, feel free to ask me, otherwise I look forward to chatting with you guys or even possibly playing with a few of you...

Jun 16, 14 at 10:49am
warl0rd11

Hi fellow Vault Hunters! I enjoyed playing the first Borderlands on PS3 and now I'm currently playing my roommates BL2 on my 360. Great game, just wish it wasn't so flashy and visually demanding.

May 06, 13 at 2:17am
Aulis Vaara

quote CardsForFree
is this game a MMORPG?
No, it's a co-operative FPS with leveling and loot (which most would call RPG). You can form squads with (up to four of) your friends, or just play alone, as you desire.

Mar 29, 13 at 11:10am
budgiemiester

FPSMORPG

Mar 27, 13 at 4:34pm
CardsForFree

is this game a MMORPG?

Dec 29, 12 at 9:19pm
unclebobert87

Hey guys. Loved the 1st game and just purchased the 2nd game.

I will be going for Plat, but i've immediately made it harder for myself by starting with Maya. I just wanted to do the same as the 1st game.

Anyway, i find it weird that so far, the dialog from people are saying that i'm a male character

Nov 07, 12 at 3:03pm
11kgm

quote SpartanNinja
quote 11kgm
You conviced me got me missles going down that tree and then swapping over to survial get my shield and my sticky weapon
Not to mention 2 turrets lol but really? Cool beans hope you have fun.
i just wanted the missles and the early tech upgrades as well as the shield given up on the middle tree

SpartanNinja
Changed it again went to the missles and phalanx shield then going down survival

I am up to Phalanx and Forbence then moving down 1 then 4 then 5 and 1

Then deciding to do shields in the first tree then reload speeds

Nov 07, 12 at 12:05pm
SpartanNinja

quote 11kgm
You conviced me got me missles going down that tree and then swapping over to survial get my shield and my sticky weapon
Not to mention 2 turrets lol but really? Cool beans hope you have fun.

Nov 04, 12 at 6:45pm
11kgm

haha i am slowly doing very slowly

SpartanNinja

Nov 04, 12 at 5:25pm
SpartanNinja

quote 11kgm
i might try that build but i just loved the idea of the +5% everything
Hey if you do cool, if you don't also cool. And I have some many badass points that most of my stats have between +4-6%...