Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Your Sims 3 Stats? Like Skills ect. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 05, 11 at 10:00amPrincessHyper

So basically just say a bit about your Sim.

Sims name: Lola Rita
Karma Powers: All of them
Skills: All on 10
Money: 22,037
Single: No, married to Toby Basset
Job: Culinary level 10

It takes forever to get your stats like that! Beleive me!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 10, 12 at 6:50pm
deathjr

quote Random viewer
Effie trinket I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES
Karma none I like getting them all at once
10 carsama 1 cooking
4807$
Buissness 3
Divorced
9455 lp
I live in the library I needed money so no house and need skills so library
Didn't you have to pick a house at the beggining of the game when u started?

May 10, 12 at 6:44pm
deathjr

I got that one, and I'm pretty sure you go to either the museum, the library, or the art gallery... I think it's the museum. Click around and see if you can find any 'special' objects.

I love the name Jordan! PS you should get some more Karma Powers. One of them is really easy. Just go to one of the benches next to the fountain close to the lighthouse and you might get one! Also, if you've discovered a clue that says something about steel next to beams of light or something, go to the metal sculpture right next to the lighthouse to get all motives or something! I got it, but that was a while ago... I can't remember it that much.
Thanks

Nov 16, 11 at 4:36am
Random viewer

Effie trinket I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES
Karma none I like getting them all at once
10 carsama 1 cooking
4807$
Buissness 3
Divorced
9455 lp
I live in the library I needed money so no house and need skills so library

Oct 09, 11 at 4:29pm
Lone Lab

quote deathjr
name:jordan hilton
Karma powers:none
skils:10 logic, body, mechanical, and angler.9 or 8 of cooking and chrisma
money:$20,000
job:mad scientist

p.s. where can i find the first karma power it say "your sim wants to know a little bit of history.
I got that one, and I'm pretty sure you go to either the museum, the library, or the art gallery... I think it's the museum. Click around and see if you can find any 'special' objects.

I love the name Jordan! PS you should get some more Karma Powers. One of them is really easy. Just go to one of the benches next to the fountain close to the lighthouse and you might get one! Also, if you've discovered a clue that says something about steel next to beams of light or something, go to the metal sculpture right next to the lighthouse to get all motives or something! I got it, but that was a while ago... I can't remember it that much.

Oct 07, 11 at 7:41pm
deathjr

name:jordan hilton
Karma powers:none
skils:10 logic, body, mechanical, and angler.9 or 8 of cooking and chrisma
money:$20,000
job:mad scientist

p.s. where can i find the first karma power it say "your sim wants to know a little bit of history.

Sep 18, 11 at 11:54am
BlueLake2

Karma powers: All of dem!
LH: Idk, tons
Skills: ALL MAXED TO TEN! NOM NOM
Money: I'm loaded. Somewhere between $50,000 and $70,000
Job: Forensic Analyst (cop) level 9

I had to divorce Princilla Tanner to get the Wormhole thing

Aug 24, 11 at 11:37pm
Lone Lab

I got Midlife Crisis, and it was really good and worth it.

Nice.

Aug 06, 11 at 8:24pm
PrincessHyper

Midlife Crisis is good, I have it and I've got enough to buy it again and still have enough for all of the Karma Powers, if your looking to unlock it, just Google it and it tells you

Aug 05, 11 at 5:48pm
x Hazel Eyes x

Yes... but those are the LH rewards that I've activated and am using. I haven't been bothered to pay for most of them. IE I'm not bothered about the small ones like Discount Diner, and Steel Bladder is just weird... but I am thinking about getting Midlife Crisis.
If you're talking about Karma Powers, I just can't figure out where most of them are... but yes, all of them are unlocked, I just haven't activated most of them.

Aug 05, 11 at 3:23pm
PrincessHyper

If you have over 50,000 LH then haven't you unlocked all of them???