Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Party 9 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 30, 11 at 6:19amGotenks

Just like any other forum, we have to have one of these. New to the forum? Introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and why you're here!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 22, 12 at 6:16pm
Kingy

The name's King. I've always been a fan of the Mario Party series!

Can't say I'll be getting this game, but I hope I'll get to play it sometime.

Mar 20, 12 at 6:06am
Hell Fire

The game just arrived for me. I've played a couple of boards and it's been awesome so far. Can't wait to get some friends and beers around and smash out a few games.

Aug 08, 11 at 3:59pm
Rainvainz

I'm Rainvainz, only slighly insane. I hope this turns out to be the best Mario Party and I can't wait to play it with my family. I'm pretty much starved for any Mario Party and mini-games at this point.

Aug 03, 11 at 12:21am
Eon80

Eon80 here. I've played every game in the Mario Party series to date and hope to include this one as soon as it comes out

Aug 02, 11 at 8:10pm
Quixotic

I'm Quixotic, and the first Mario Party was my first video game. Mario Party 2 and 6 are my favorites. I haven't played 7 or 8 though. I'm here because the Mario Party series are great and I enjoy them.

Jul 31, 11 at 5:34am
canderson

quote Gotenks
New to the forum?
Yes!

quote Gotenks
Introduce yourself!
Canderson here. Hope more people appear and we can get this forum active. =D

quote Gotenks
Tell us who you are
Again, I'm canderson.

quote Gotenks
and why you're here
My views on some of the Mario Party games differ than most people. For example, I believe some of the GC Mario Parties are on the same level as the N64 ones. I'll hopefully get into that discussion in another topic.

Jul 30, 11 at 5:51pm
Thrawn

Witch king here. I'm hoping this next Mario Party will be the best yet, or crossing my fingers for it to be.

Other than that looks pretty cool with themes from NSMB coming to it.

Jul 30, 11 at 4:25pm
Justin

I'm Justin and I'm here to hopefully get some fun, active discussion. ^^; And because I haven't played a Mario Party game in forever since my obsession with them hastily ceased after the sixth version.

Jul 30, 11 at 6:19am
Gotenks

Just like any other forum, we have to have one of these. New to the forum? Introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and why you're here!