Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » DANGER TO PONIES IN THE UNITED STATES! » Post Reply

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 11 at 7:30pmEHays91

PONY PRODUCTS ARE ALMOST GONE! BRACE YOURSELF! THIS IS DANGER!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 14, 11 at 9:15pm
Ipiplup64

You'll love this then. I saw a public TV commercial about MLP FIM plushes. I want one!

Jul 30, 11 at 10:46am
beccyorange

D: Oh no! I live in Australia...I'M SAVED!

Jul 30, 11 at 3:15am
hamsterlove

They still have plenty at my Walmart o-O

Jul 29, 11 at 1:00am
Skittles

Actually, I looked it up and you can find a lot of the stuff on Amazon.

Jul 28, 11 at 4:59pm
Eithne

I was too late for the McDonalds stuff but my Walmart and Target have a shitload of the figures there.
I have the mane cast but I wanna get Celestia. I will have to paint her white though
DAMN HASBRO

Jul 28, 11 at 4:47am
Shadow of Death

I still need to get a McDonalds rarity one. I got the rest either ordered or already arrived, but nothing yet for Rarity >_>

Jul 28, 11 at 3:40am
EHays91

I only have 3 fom McDonalds...Cheerlee, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie...
Really I wasn't thinking of how long they were here...but thier all like from the 90's...

Jul 28, 11 at 2:43am
Pinkydarn

Aw crud!! I got myself a few pony action figures off of ebay a few days ago. I still need rarity and rainbow dash!! I have celestia, but I put glitter on her wings and horn and gave her to my mom.

Jul 28, 11 at 2:34am
hiigaran

its funny how the unofficial ones are so much better. what confuses me is that hasbro hasnt taken these ideas. if the fan made stuff is better looking, and/or more accurate, why not adopt those styles?

Jul 28, 11 at 1:17am
Charlie

Oh well, mostly all the official stuff is terrible. The McDonalds ones are good, but failed with the cutie marks.

The figure set with Princess Celestia (Trollestia), Spike, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Pinkie Pie are decent though.

The unofficial stuff is where it's at.