Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » A good digital camera? Budget 80€. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 27, 11 at 8:59amDiomede

Hi,

I'm looking for a new dc, but I have no experience. Could you suggest me something? My budget it's about 80€, but I can increase that to 100€.

Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 13 at 10:55am
cultureclothing

I think Fujifilm FinePix S4200 Digital Camera is the best camera for you. Please check its detail on Amazon or ebay

Apr 26, 13 at 4:30am
photowedding

I am totally agree with pansydawson.

Apr 22, 13 at 6:55am
pansydawson

Hello,

I think Canon PowerShotA2400 is best for you. It will come in your budget also. The Camera has following specification:

Digital Camera Type: Ultra-compact
Resolution: 16 megapixels
Optical zoom: 5X
Optical sensor size:1/2.3"

This will be best for you ...

Thanks..

Apr 10, 13 at 6:56am
harhis23

There are plenty of budget compact digital cameras available in the market these days. Popular brands you may consider are Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Pentax and Samsung. If you can stretch your budget all the way up to £100, then I suggest you go for Samsung MV800. Just check its features and specs and see if they met your needs.

Always be sure to see if the unit does have the features you want beforehand.

Aug 13, 11 at 5:22am
VeGiTAX2

quote x Hazel Eyes x
I have a Kodak, and it really isn't great. I would advise going with Canon.
Depends on the model, the general population Kodak builds are average at best, the Z series or MAX series have a ton of features although battery life still sucks with it.

Used Canon models go for decent rates online with a lot of potential. especially if firmware hacks can be applied.

Aug 10, 11 at 7:12am
x Hazel Eyes x

I have a Kodak, and it really isn't great. I would advise going with Canon.

Jul 27, 11 at 5:22pm
VeGiTAX2

What are you using right now? That might help in getting things rolling.

Prosumer level cameras can actually be found quite cheap on eBay and as long as they're in working condition and have a promise to not be DOA they're a good buy.

I would say consider these for future models:
Sony
Kodak
Nikon
Canon

Kodak eats batteries like mad in their higher end models, it's a trade though because they have some crazy levels of zoom and very nice manual settings on those models.

Jul 27, 11 at 8:59am
Diomede

Hi,

I'm looking for a new dc, but I have no experience. Could you suggest me something? My budget it's about 80€, but I can increase that to 100€.

Thanks.