Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Which should I review » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 11 at 2:18pmSolid Snake 4Life

Recently downloaded Beyond Good and Evil to my xbox however I've also gotten LIMBO and Prince of Persia classic on there. So my question is which one should I play through & review? (first anyway I might get around to the other 2 later

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 25, 14 at 12:20am
Stalagmite

I'm actually partway through reviewing Star Fox, Polarity. I got other things to do, but that review's going swimmingly well. Thanks for asking.

Mar 18, 14 at 10:50pm
Polarity

After reading this post, I'd love for Stalagmite to review the original Star Fox.

I was going to, but I kept on finding myself at a loss for words, so I stopped.

Mar 17, 14 at 5:41pm
Jak

quote Watain
quote Jak
And review Strider already Watain, you lazy shit.
I'll get to it eventually! I just have other reviews to type up and things in real life to do, that's all.
Get into it then, mate!

Mar 14, 14 at 8:44pm
Watain

quote Jak
I'll get to it eventually! I just have other reviews to type up and things in real life to do, that's all.

Mar 10, 14 at 4:44pm
Jak

So who's next to review Fire Emblem: Awakening?

By law, there has to be at least one Fire Emblem: Awakening review per AoE period.

Mar 04, 14 at 5:09am
Taake

quote Jak
I'm amazed to not see a Tales of Symphonia review from you - you, a reasonably big Tales of Symphonia fan!

(sorry; I'd just love to read your musings on it... and 3D Dot Game Heroes)
Perfectly understandable. I'd been meaning to review Tales Of Symphonia since 2009 (and the same could be said for Wind Waker), but I just never got around to it. Perhaps once I'm done with the other reviews, I may suddenly unleash a Tales Of Symponia review?

Mar 03, 14 at 8:37pm
Jak

quote Taake
I am amazed to see a Ratchet And Clank game on a list from you - you, a reasonably big Ratchet And Clank fan!
I'm amazed to not see a Tales of Symphonia review from you - you, a reasonably big Tales of Symphonia fan!

(sorry; I'd just love to read your musings on it... and 3D Dot Game Heroes)

Feb 19, 14 at 9:36pm
Lukas

cheers guys. yeah I can't believe I'm choosing between Ratchet And Clank, and 4 games that aren't Ratchet And Clank haha

Feb 12, 14 at 5:09am
Taake

quote Lukas
Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
I am amazed to see a Ratchet And Clank game on a list from you - you, a reasonably big Ratchet And Clank fan!

In other words, that.

Feb 10, 14 at 4:39pm
Jak

quote Lukas
hey guys and girls help, I got reviewing ADD
From most anticipated to least:

1. Okami (PS2)
2. Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus
3. Rayman Legends (PS3)
4. Persona 3
5. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)

This help?