Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Which should I review » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 11 at 2:18pmSolid Snake 4Life

Recently downloaded Beyond Good and Evil to my xbox however I've also gotten LIMBO and Prince of Persia classic on there. So my question is which one should I play through & review? (first anyway I might get around to the other 2 later

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 15 at 10:15pm
Freewind Rider

quote Alyssa
quote Freewind Rider
i know noble beast and alyssa have it. noble beast was "blathering" on about it on facebook the other week haha. unless those two are like mad perfectionist about their reviews (which alyssa seems to be since her last review was submitted in february), i'll be next.
I haven't written anything since February; what do you reckon?
you're lazy?

Dec 16, 15 at 10:35am
InsanityS

Alyssa That you'll suddenly fire a barrage of reviews at the crs queue, which will include Undertale?

Dec 15, 15 at 10:45pm
Alyssa

quote Freewind Rider
i know noble beast and alyssa have it. noble beast was "blathering" on about it on facebook the other week haha. unless those two are like mad perfectionist about their reviews (which alyssa seems to be since her last review was submitted in february), i'll be next.
I haven't written anything since February; what do you reckon?

Dec 12, 15 at 5:49am
Freewind Rider

quote InsanityS
I don't have Undertale yet so probably not going to be me, unless everyone else notified is in the same boat.

just wait for the christmas sales is all i'm gonna say.

Dec 11, 15 at 1:15am
InsanityS

I don't have Undertale yet so probably not going to be me, unless everyone else notified is in the same boat.

Dec 08, 15 at 10:32pm
Freewind Rider

so who's going to review undertale next?

aevers alyssa insanitys monterey jack noble beast polarity watain

Nov 02, 15 at 3:39pm
Freewind Rider

quote Noble Beast
quote Freewind Rider
actually, given a post of yours i've seen, i would love for you to review wind waker and twilight princess someday
I'll need to replay them since it's been a long time since I've played either game, and given how much I dislike those two games outside of Wind Waker's story and Twilight Princess' dungeons, they're not exactly high on my list.
can you put them up top?

for me?

Oct 30, 15 at 6:56am
Noble Beast

quote Freewind Rider
ooh i'm playing zestiria right now myself. i'm playing it on pc, what about you?
Playstation 4.

quote Freewind Rider
actually, given a post of yours i've seen, i would love for you to review wind waker and twilight princess someday
I'll need to replay them since it's been a long time since I've played either game, and given how much I dislike those two games outside of Wind Waker's story and Twilight Princess' dungeons, they're not exactly high on my list.

Oct 26, 15 at 5:27pm
Freewind Rider

quote Noble Beast
now it's simply a manner of tearing me away from Tales Of Zestiria and Luigi's Mansion in order to get me to play D2.
ooh i'm playing zestiria right now myself. i'm playing it on pc, what about you?

actually, given a post of yours i've seen, i would love for you to review wind waker and twilight princess someday.

Oct 23, 15 at 12:10am
Noble Beast

quote Freewind Rider
noble beast, have you ever considered reviewing d2 for the sega dreamcast?
Yes I have actually. Unfortunately - as Lukas pointed out - I was having some issues running the Dreamcast emulator on my computer. Having said that, I've figured it out - downloaded the right files and whatnot - and now it's simply a manner of tearing me away from Tales Of Zestiria and Luigi's Mansion in order to get me to play D2.