Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Which should I review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 11 at 2:18pm

Recently downloaded Beyond Good and Evil to my xbox however I've also gotten LIMBO and Prince of Persia classic on there. So my question is which one should I play through & review? (first anyway I might get around to the other 2 later

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 14 at 7:26am
Polarity

quote Aevers
I'd be more interested in you reviewing Assassin's Creed 4, Lukas.

And Polarity.
I'll get to it one of these days. Actually, I wanted to review it last year, but I just never got around to it. *bleep*ing exams!

quote Watain
I actually wouldn't mind you reviewing Space Marine. haven't played it in ages but I remember it was kind of fun and none too shabby.

Polarity maybe the three of us should get into it?
YES!

Sep 13, 14 at 10:54am
Watain

quote Lukas
Sands Of Time has been locking up on me so I stopped playing it. now I'm at a crossroads as to what to play, so you guys can choose for me!!
I actually wouldn't mind you reviewing Space Marine. haven't played it in ages but I remember it was kind of fun and none too shabby.

Polarity maybe the three of us should get into it?

Sep 09, 14 at 6:49am
Aevers

I'd be more interested in you reviewing Assassin's Creed 4, Lukas.

And Polarity.

Sep 09, 14 at 2:59am
Polarity

Lukas and Polarity play Space Marine!!

As much as Duncan would love to see you review Spyro 3, I'd rather you review Space Marine. Shit, maybe it'll get me to replay it and review it.

Sep 09, 14 at 1:54am
Lukas

Sands Of Time has been locking up on me so I stopped playing it. now I'm at a crossroads as to what to play, so you guys can choose for me!!

Assassin's Creed 4
Earth Defense Force 2025
God Of War 3
The Guided Fate Paradox
Haven: Call Of The King
Kya: Dark Lineage
Spyro 3
Tales Of Graces f
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Wario World

Jun 18, 14 at 10:12am
Solid Snake 4Life

Sadly the Metroid Prime I got off amazon isnt working. I'll be playing through a surprise GC title in the meantime while I sort it all out.

Edit: replacement arrived sooner than expected.

Jun 07, 14 at 9:25am
Game Over

Solid Snake 4Life
Metroid Prime

Jun 07, 14 at 8:43am
Solid Snake 4Life

I know I'm terrible at following up on these but I just ordered Alpha Protocol and Metroid Prime off Amazon. Which one should I review during my break between Half-Life 2 and Episode 1? (By the way the Orange Box is awesome. If you don't have it you should)

Apr 21, 14 at 10:42pm
Polarity

quote GameOver
I'm stuck between three games. HarmoKnight, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Dark Souls II.

I want the next review to be the best one I have ever done. Any thoughts?
Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Apr 20, 14 at 7:03am
Game Over

I'm stuck between three games. HarmoKnight, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Dark Souls II.

I want the next review to be the best one I have ever done. Any thoughts?