Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » User Reviews Critiques and Help » Which should I review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/Ico/userreviews.html?reviewid=35541
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 11 at 2:18pm

Recently downloaded Beyond Good and Evil to my xbox however I've also gotten LIMBO and Prince of Persia classic on there. So my question is which one should I play through & review? (first anyway I might get around to the other 2 later

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 18, 14 at 10:12am
Solid Snake 4Life

Sadly the Metroid Prime I got off amazon isnt working. I'll be playing through a surprise GC title in the meantime while I sort it all out.

Edit: replacement arrived sooner than expected.

Jun 07, 14 at 9:25am
GameOver

Solid Snake 4Life
Metroid Prime

Jun 07, 14 at 8:43am
Solid Snake 4Life

I know I'm terrible at following up on these but I just ordered Alpha Protocol and Metroid Prime off Amazon. Which one should I review during my break between Half-Life 2 and Episode 1? (By the way the Orange Box is awesome. If you don't have it you should)

Apr 21, 14 at 10:42pm
Polarity

quote GameOver
I'm stuck between three games. HarmoKnight, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Dark Souls II.

I want the next review to be the best one I have ever done. Any thoughts?
Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Apr 20, 14 at 7:03am
GameOver

I'm stuck between three games. HarmoKnight, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Dark Souls II.

I want the next review to be the best one I have ever done. Any thoughts?

Mar 25, 14 at 12:20am
Stalagmite

I'm actually partway through reviewing Star Fox, Polarity. I got other things to do, but that review's going swimmingly well. Thanks for asking.

Mar 18, 14 at 10:50pm
Polarity

After reading this post, I'd love for Stalagmite to review the original Star Fox.

I was going to, but I kept on finding myself at a loss for words, so I stopped.

Mar 17, 14 at 5:41pm
Jak

quote Watain
quote Jak
And review Strider already Watain, you lazy shit.
I'll get to it eventually! I just have other reviews to type up and things in real life to do, that's all.
Get into it then, mate!

Mar 14, 14 at 8:44pm
Watain

quote Jak
I'll get to it eventually! I just have other reviews to type up and things in real life to do, that's all.

Mar 10, 14 at 4:44pm
Jak

So who's next to review Fire Emblem: Awakening?

By law, there has to be at least one Fire Emblem: Awakening review per AoE period.