Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Can't Find a Bloody Brawl » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jul 26, 11 at 1:48am

So I've had Brawl for about 7 months, now. I've tried again and again to find a match. It's getting frustrating. I try multiple times a day, with no avail. I've still never played against a real person in my lifetime, so I'm getting 'the itch.' Again, I can spectate a match in one second. But when I get on basic brawl or team match while in the play with anyone mode, I either end up with 'Error Code 85010' or 'Your connection to other players is lost. Returning to the menu.' I try at all different times a day. I've tried finding a match when nobody is on a computer or anything. I can get on the internet with my wii, and my connection says good on both wii and Xbox 360, which I can play Live matches on. I've unplugged my router and plugged back in and tried, nothing. I've heard of people loosing wi-fi connection for a few hours or a few days, but never 7 months.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 27, 14 at 3:00pm
The5thAvocado

I just thought this would be a fitting place to post: RIP Brawl online. Although you were horrible and nobody played you and those who did ended up hanging themselves, you will be missed.

Feb 26, 14 at 3:08pm
Jayden alder

quote One Question
So I've had Brawl for about 7 months, now. I've tried again and again to find a match. It's getting frustrating. I try multiple times a day, with no avail. I've still never played against a real person in my lifetime, so I'm getting 'the itch.' Again, I can spectate a match in one second. But when I get on basic brawl or team match while in the play with anyone mode, I either end up with 'Error Code 85010' or 'Your connection to other players is lost. Returning to the menu.' I try at all different times a day. I've tried finding a match when nobody is on a computer or anything. I can get on the internet with my wii, and my connection says good on both wii and Xbox 360, which I can play Live matches on. I've unplugged my router and plugged back in and tried, nothing. I've heard of people loosing wi-fi connection for a few hours or a few days, but never 7 months.

Jan 26, 14 at 2:49am
Kate18

actually….same with me! i need help! my internet is fine and in other mario games (cuz i almost have them all) internet works perfectly and without lag. in super smash bros idk why but i can't fid not even 1 person to play with! i have a friend in friend roster but after all he isn't online all time. Can anyone help me at least find someone!!!! there aren't any ppl playing wifi!?!?!? -.- i need help. thx for anyone that helps ^.^

Dec 23, 13 at 5:30pm
FoneBoneFan15

On my Wii, the internet for my Super Smash Brawl is slow. Looks like the game doesn't want me to play online Wi-Fi matches.

Oct 05, 11 at 12:13am
kingy

Looks like this a job for...

A social life!

Oct 02, 11 at 4:58pm
SandStone

quote The5thAvacado
You don't want to play this game online, trust me.
How can you have never played against a real person? Don't you have friends or something?
Yeah some people don't.
So we really had to rely on its online feature to find other players to go up against.

@ One Question- Just use ethernet cables and don't rely on its wifi. Might slightly help you find games.

Oct 02, 11 at 3:51pm
Turkagent

Everytime I have tried to play this online I have either not been able to find a match or gotten terrible lag. It really is too bad, I always did want to try my skills against other people since I seem to crush my friends. C'est la vie.

Aug 06, 11 at 5:52am
Kokoro

Not finding matches is a common problem people have with the game. It can take a while sometimes, even for me, even though the game doesn't lag much for me.

Jul 30, 11 at 5:41pm
Gotenks

Nintendo gave this game pretty terrible servers so it's not surprise you can't find a Brawl online.

Jul 30, 11 at 2:11am
Fury

I'm never able to find matches either. Mario Kart Wii finds matches just fine within a few seconds and has no lag. However, with Brawl, out of the 10 or so times I've tried finding matches, it worked twice and the lag was just unbearable on both occasions.